Chapter Eleven

Vote & comment ❤️💙

"I don't want to hurt you, Derek. That's the last thing I would ever want because I care about you more than anything. So no matter how much you want to shut me out; to push me away, know this. You are my mate, weather you like it or not. And I'm not going anywhere."

Derek didn't say anything. he just stood there in silence.

Stiles couldn't take the silence anymore. Stiles stood there in front of the wolf, shaking as he gathered up all the courage and asked, "do you hate me?" Stiles wasn't sure he could handle it if Derek said yes.

Derek gave Stiles a skeptical look, "of course not." Stiles looks into Derek's eyes with those beautiful whiskey brown eyes, but their like honey brown when the sun shines bright in them, no one has really bothered to notice except Derek. "You're always so kind to me."

Those words shot through Stiles' heart like an arrow. Tears started to spill down his somber cheeks "then why do you always treat me like some kid that can't take care of himself? I run with wolves for Christ sakes! You're always pushing me away. No one else just me."

"Because I can't see you hurt, I don't think I can handle seeing you be hurt because of me. But I promise I'm not leaving, not again; if you'll let me stay of course." Derek actually used his words, he was proud of himself.

"I think that maybe I would always let you come back into my life." Stiles said softly. "Not that I'd stay here waiting exactly. But, if you came, told me you loved me, and asked me to be yours... I'm not sure if there's anything in the world I wouldn't drop for you."

Derek let those words sink in and nodded, "I want to be selfish just this once. I want to have this; I want to have you."

"You already have me, Derek. You always have."

Derek put his hands on either side of Stiles face, and the room slowly falls away. Stiles has never gotten lost in a kiss before, granted he has only kissed one other person, trying to get over Derek. But it didn't work. The space between them explodes. Stiles heart keeps missing beats and his hands cannot bring Derek close enough to him. Stiles tastes Derek and realizes he has been starving. Stiles has loved before, well crushed, but it's never felt like this. Stiles has kissed before, but it didn't burn him alive. Maybe it lasts a minute; and maybe it lasts an hour, all Stiles knows is that kiss. And how soft Derek's skin is when it brushes against his own. And even if Stiles didn't know it until now, he's been waiting for this person forever.

Derek broke the kiss and whispered against Stiles' lips, "I love you."

"I love you too." Stiles whispered back.

"Finally!"
"OH MY GOD THIER SO CUTE!"
And some one whistles.

Derek and Stiles forgot the rest of the pack were here... watching them.

Stiles laughed, he doesn't remember when the last time he laughed so genuinely.

"I'm so happy you finally got your heads out of your asses." Lydia tells them both.

They both chuckle at that.

~~

That night they decided to have pack night at Derek's loft. Derek was planning on accepting those who wanted to leave Scott's pack for his.

"Before we get started, Derek and I were talking. If you still want to join his pack we can do that now." Stiles tell them when they all get there.

"I still wan to join." Liam told the man.

Derek nodded and walked over to Liam, Derek's eyes bled crimson red, Liam's glowed gold back. Derek put his hand on Liam's neck and he and the others could feel the pack bond snap in place.

"I'm going to join as well." Lydia spoke up, walking over to the alpha. Derek nodded, eyes still red, he laid his hand on the girls neck and the bond snapped in place.

"Don't forget me, sour wolf." Stiles limped over to his mate.

Derek smiled fondly. "Are you sure you want to leave Scott?"

"One hundred percent." Stiles smiled.

Derek listened to Stiles' heartbeat and it didn't skip, so Derek laid his hand on his mates neck and snapped the bond in place.

Stiles smiled up to his alpha and gave his lips a peck before going to sit on the couch.

He then went to Jackson and his eyes bled red once again. Jackson's glowed blue in return, he placed his hand on the boys neck and snapped the bond into place.

Derek turned to Peter, who was sitting on the spiral stair case. "Peter, Stiles and I were talking. We haven't always gotten along in the past. But you've changed, so If you would like to join?"

Peter smiled fondly at his nephew. He stood up and walked over to him and place a gentle hand on his shoulder, "thank you, Derek. You won't regret it."

Derek nodded, glowing his red eyes, Peter's ice blue glowed back, Derek laid his hand on his uncles neck and snapped the bond into place.

Peter wiped a tear that escaped, if anyone noticed no one said anything.

"I have a question." Liam spoke up.

"Yes?" Derek asked.

"Well- uh Stiles has told me stories about when Scott first turned and they met you in the preserve." Liam took a breath, "I heard you were arrested once. Why though? Stiles never told that part."

Derek smiled at his mate and Stiles blushed. Derek went and sat beside him on the couch. "For being too cool."

"But then the charges were dropped because there was no supporting evidence." Stiles tells the beta.

Jackson and Erica lost it, they laughed so hard they cried.

Derek growled at Stiles but there was no heat behind it. "The real reason I was arrested was because Stiles and Scott found my sisters body buried in the preserve at the old Hale house. They didn't know it was my sister at the time, they thought I killed her and they told the sheriff, so I was arrested."

"You had your own boyfriend arrested?" Liam asked laughing.

"Hey! it wasn't my fault he was a creeper at the time!" Stiles laughed back.

They all talked and told each other stories that the others didn't know. Derek's heart was full, he has his pack; his family; and his mate. Yeah, he's going to be happy for a long time, and he's going to be the best alpha he can be for these betas and his mate, even if it kills him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote & comment 🥰