Chapter Nineteen

Vote & comment ❤️

"I can't believe all of you graduate tomorrow." Liam pouted.

"Don't worry, Li. We're not leaving. All of us will still be here." Stiles assures.

Liam nodded, "can we at least all stay here tonight?"

"Of course!" Erica said excitedly.

"I already stocked up on alcohol." Lydia tells them.

"We can't get drunk Lyds" Jackson tells her.

"Just drink it. I didn't buy it for nothing."

"Yes my queen, whatever you say." Jackson says bowing down to his former lover, his now best friend.

Erica barks out a laugh.

Thirty minutes later Derek walked over to Stiles, he was sipping on a beer with Peter.

"Hey, pretty boy. I think the heart you just stole was mine."

"Derek, are you drunk?" Stiles asked confused.

"Drunk for your love, baby."

Erica and Jackson both laughed from their spot on the couch.

"Oh my... Erica spiked your drink." Stiles laughed, because of course she did.

"I want you, Stiles. I want to feel your body in my arms. I want to fell your breath on my neck. And I want it now."

"Come here then, big guy." Stiles chuckled, opening his arms for Derek.

"Jesus Christ, drop the sex act and do it somewhere else." Peter groaned walking away.

"You're a fucking cockblock, Peter! You know that right?" Stiles yelled after him.

"I don't want to smell your guys arousal more than I have to." Peter yelled back.

Erica and Jax were now doubled over holding their stomachs, tears running down their red cheeks from laughing so hard.

"Come on Der, lets go to your room." Stiles rolls his eyes, grabbing his boyfriend's hand to lead him up the stairs.

Once in the room, Derek grabs Stiles' waist with trembling finger. He's gentle, scared of hurting him.

Stiles laughs, the melody of a song Derek could listen to for the rest of his life. "You know I'm not going to break right? I'm not as delicate as you think I am."

"I still feel like I'm going to break you. I can't believe I'm doing this, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be-"

Stiles puts a long slender finger to Derek's lips, silencing him. "Just shut up and kiss me." He breathes against his mates lips.

Derek smiled and did just that.

~

The next morning came by fast. The wolves are felling the affect of the booze, but not as bad if they were just human.

"Graduation day, baby!" Stiles yelled running down the loft stairs.

"Stilinski, shut it. It's too early." Jackson grumbled from the floor.

Stiles pouted, "fine, I just won't fix you any coffee."

"Now wait a minute." Jackson said looking at Stiles with his own pout.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll make you some."

~~

Everyone was at the high school. There is a stage in the middle of the lacrosse field, lots of chairs in front of it. All the kids that were graduating are lined up, waiting to walk across.

"Vernon Boyd." The principal called and the whole pack cheered. Boyd smiled a big smile and waved.

"Isaac Lahey." The pack again erupted in cheers.

"Lydia Martin." Lydia smiled and waved, everyone cheering.

"Scott McCall." There was some cheers, Stiles even clapped and smiled.

"Stiles Stilinski." Cheers erupted, Stiles blushed at the attention.

"Jackson Whitmore." Jackson smirked and walked across, going to sit with the rest of the graduating class.

"Erica Ryes." The man calls. "Go Cat-Waman, yeah!" Stiles screamed, Erica flipped him off and walked across the stage with a big smile.

"Congratulations to all of you! I hope you reach your hopes and dreams and stay out of trouble." The principal tells them. "Now, go wild!"

Everyone stood and threw their caps in the air, laughing and cheering.
~

Everyone already made it over to the sheriff, Stiles is the last one to make it over.

"I'm so proud of you, son." John said with a proud smile, brining Stiles in for a hug.

"Thanks pops." Stiles says hugging back just as tight. "Where's Derek?"

The pack move and there's Derek  fucking Hale on one knee. Stiles' mouth is hanging open, eyes wide like he just got caught in headlights.

"Mieczyslaw Stilinski." Derek starts, Stiles looks at his father in disbelief; he told Derek his real name. Derek smiles and continues, "if you let me love you; I will love you with everything I've got. I will be patient. I will be honest. I will tell you how I really feel everyday. I'll tell you things I don't tell anyone. I'll always listen to you. And even if I don't want to, I will try knew things. I will help you through your problems. I'll be there when you're happy, sad, or angry. I'll be there through it all. I will support you in anything you do. And even if you make mistakes, I will love you even still. I will hold you and kiss you and just love you so much. If you let me love you; I will give you my heart; I will give you my soul. So, Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

Stiles has tears streaming down his face with a beaming smile, "of course- of course I will marry you, Derek."

Derek got up slid the ring on his finger, then picked up his fiancée, spinning him around; kissing him.

The pack cheered, they're all in tears, but this time it's happy tears.

Derek puts stiles down, but stiles is still hugging Derek tight like if he lets go, this will all be over; just a dream.

"Group hug!!" Erica yelled.
All the betas hugged them both, even the sheriff who got dragged by Liam.

"I'm so happy for you!" A voice from behind them said. They all turned around and there stood Scott.

Stiles gave the boy a smile, "thank you, Scott. I hope you have a good time in Washington with your father. Just remember we will be here, always."

Scott whipped a tear and nodded, "thanks, Stiles. I won't let you down." He then walked away.

"Congrats, guys!" Melissa told the two, hugging them.

"Thanks Melissa." They said at once.

"Do you have a date set?" She asked, curiously.

"I was thinking three months, if Stiles is good with that." Derek tells her.

"Of course I am, the sooner the better." Stiles says with a huge grin.

"Time for the party!" Erica says excitedly.

"Another party?" Stiles groaned.

"When you have Erica and Lydia together, there's always a party." Jackson tells him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Vote and comment 💕💕