Chapter Eighteen

Vote & comment 🧡💕

Liam decides to bring his boyfriend to the loft for pack night. He really hopes Derek doesn't rip his throat out... with his teeth.

"Liam, you're late." Derek huffs when the loft door slides open.

"Who's this? I thought we agreed only friends are aloud on friend nights." Erica asks.

"Theo?" Stiles asked confused.

Theo smiles "The one and only."

"You know each other?" Jackson asked just as confused as the others.

Stiles nods, "Yeah- yeah we was in third grade together, he left shortly after his sister passed away."

"Why is he here though?" Lydia asked looking at her freshly manicured nails.

"I- I wanted you guys to meet him because we're dating." Liam tells them.

"You're what?!" Everyone asked surprised all at once.

"Forgive me, I begged Liam to introduce me to his friends. I mean you no harm." Theo said with a smile, flashing his gold eyes.

"You're a werewolf?" Isaac asked.

"No, he doesn't smell like a wolf." Derek answered.

"I'm not. I'm a were-coyote."

"Like Malia?" Stiles asked Peter. Malia was currently staying in Paris. She needed time away after she killed her real mother, the dessert wolf.

"Hmm, no. Not quite. His smell is still off." Peter growled.

"Woah, woah." Theo put his hands up in surrender. "I'll explain everything as long as you promise not to kill me."

Everyone looked at Derek and Stiles. Stiles was the one to answer. "If I think you're lying I'll kill you myself."

Theo nodded and said, "my- my sister died because a hunter killed her she was human and so was I in third grade, but they wanted to experiment. Wanted to turn humans into other things like myself. I am a coyote, but I was not bitten or born as one, I was just a kid, a human when Argent did this to me."

"Argent? Which one?" Isaac asked curiously.

"Kate and Gerard Argent. They wanted to build an army just for themselves."

"Is he lying?" Stiles asked his mate.

"No. Either he is a great liar or he's telling the truth." Derek tells him.

Stiles nods, "and why are you here; back in Beacon Hills?"

"Because I heard the Hale pack killed both Kate and Gerard. So I came back. I have no pack, never have. Then I met Liam and all he talks about is all of you."

Liam blushes, "look, he's a good guy. I trust him."

"You trusted Scott too." Jackson growled.

Liam bowed his head; he was ashamed that he did trust Scott. But after he just commanded him to keep quiet, that changed.

"Jackson!" Stiles yelled. "it was no fault of Liam's that he trusted Scott, I trusted him once too, so apologize, now!" Stiles ordered.

Jackson nodded bowed his head, "I'm sorry, Liam. I didn't mean it."

"It's fine." Liam said with a small smile.

"Wow are you like a wolf too, an alpha?" Theo asked.

Stiles chuckled, "no, I'm just the human who does research. I'm also going to be mated to Derek whenever he is ready, I will be an alpha-mate."

"So, you mentioned Scott. What happened to him? You guys were close in third grade."

Stiles takes a breath "Sit." Stiles ordered. Theo does as told, Liam sitting beside him on the floor. Stiles and Derek move to the couch. "Scott became a werewolf because of me, I dragged him out in the middle of the night to look for a dead body in the woods, Peter was rogue at the time and bit him."

"I must say, I wish I bit you instead." Peter says with a smile.

"I know, you offered me the bite before." Stiles told the older wolf.

"He what!?" Derek growled at his uncle.

"It's a story for another day, nephew."

"Anyways." Stiles continued, "Scott was bit, I helped him through it all, Derek helped as best as he could also. But Scott never would accept what happened to him. He bit Liam to save his life of course. But then he met Allison Argent, ever since he met her, he was obsessed to say the least. He didn't care about anyone else but her. So, when Gerard kidnapped me to tell him Derek's location, I refused. He was going to kill me. I told him Scott would find me, Gerard informed me that he had Allison distracting Scott so he wouldn't snoop around and find me. He ordered Liam to leave it alone, he insisted that I was fine. But Derek was the one who rescued me. He saved me along with the rest of our pack. Allison is now in prison for 5 years."

Theo nodded and took all this information in.

"Also, Theo was it?" Derek asked and continued, "I won't be accepting you into our pack, not until I am one hundred percent sure you're not a threat to us."

"I understand that, I do. But as of now I'm good on my own, I don't need a pack to survive. I just wanted to meet you guys, and Liam mentioned a Stiles and I only ever know one person with that name. "

"It's not my real name." Stiles huffed. "This hunk beside me is Derek, he's an alpha, our alpha and my soon to be mate. Beside him is Isaac, he is a beta. The blonde is Erica and her boyfriend Boyd, both betas. Lydia is the red head, she's a banshee, beside her is Jackson, he's a werewolf but also a Kanima, which means he's part lizard, he's a beta as well. Peter is on the stair case, he is Derek's uncle, he's a betas now, he used to be a alpha, then he died because Derek killed him, but he used Lydia to bring him back. There's also Ethan and Aiden, but they're away at the moment, they're twins but also betas now, they used to be alphas also. Then there's Kira who's also away, she's a kitsune or a fox."

"Wow, it's really nice to put faces to all of your names." Theo said with a a smile.

"We're just having pack night, so you can stay or not, it's up to you." Derek tells the boy.

"I think I am going to head out, I just wanted to meet you guys." He tells them with a smile. "I'll see you later, yeah?" Theo asked his boyfriend.

"Of course." Liam nodded, giving Theo a kiss.

Theo stood up and left.

"Awe you guys are so adorable!!" Erica cooed.

Liam blushed from head to toe.

"How long have you two been together?" Stiles asked.

Liam shrugged, "about six months."

"Months? And you're just letting us meet him now!" Lydia exclaimed.

"I wanted to make sure it was serious, I'm sorry."

"Leave Liam alone." Stiles ordered. "He did the right thing by not bringing another supernatural around so early. With everything that was going on we probably wouldn't of handled it well."

"You're right." Lydia said rolling her eyes.

"Of course I am." Stiles said with a smile.

Lydia huffed, "pick a movie and shut up." There was no heat behind it.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Vote & comment ❤️