Plans

"No shit?!" Mark says, staring at my hand.

"I didn't know either." I say, looking at the massive rock on my hand.

"Congratulations, Kyla." Z says, coming to hug me. "It's a shame Daxine and Finn aren't here to see this"

"They don't need to be. They'll find out when they're back." Vixen says, walking up behind me to kiss my neck and rub my stomach.

"He's clingy. Eh, that's weird." Kayno says.

"Yeah.. we're not used to him being like this. It's kinda gross." Mark says, gagging.

"Quit overreacting guys. They're married, get used to it... no matter how weird it is." Z says, giving us a weird look.

"You guys are horrible." I say, laughing.

"Breakfast. I can cook some." Vixen says, letting me go and grabbing my hand to bring me to the island to watch him cook.

"Don't poison us, Vixen." Kayno jokes.

"Please. I'm the best chef in this house." he replied, getting pots and pans along with different breakfast foods.

After he finishes cooking, he gives me a plate of food and sits down next to me, eating his food with me.

"What about us?" Mark says.

"Fix your own plates." Vixen says, shrugging.

"Woooow, real nice, Vixen." Kayno says, shaking his head. All of a sudden, I get a sharp pain below my stomach and I wince and let out a moan of pain.

"Mmm!" I say, putting my hand where the pain is as I swallow my food.

Vixen looks up at me and his eyes go wide as he puts his hand on my stomach, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's happening? Are you alright? What do I need to do, baby?" he asks me, his eyes concerned.

"Nothing, I'm fine. It's just a contraction." I say, leaning back in my chair and rubbing my stomach.

"You don't need anything?" he asks, worried.

"No, I promise. I'm fine." I say, grabbing his hand that rests on my stomach.

I look back at my plate and I start to eat. Vixen never takes his hand off me. His proposal took a while, and while we know we love each other, we know very few about each other, which is crazy, given how long and how much we've been together, but we've never had enough time to talk about it with each other. Vixen is protective though. He always wants me close to him. Even sitting at the table surrounded by his brothers, he's watching every little thing like a hawk. I can feel his dominant aura as he looks around the table, no longer focused on eating. As I eat, Aleah kicks at Vixen's hand and I smile, knowing that when she's here, she'll be a daddy's girl.

Later, Lyilah, Cray, Riley, Amber, and Camara come over and the boys spend time with their "girlfriends", you could say. Me and Vixen go upstairs together and we engage in conversation, talking about anything.

"So what do you like to do in your free time?" I ask, holding my head up on my hand, lying on my side and looking at him.

"I don't have any free time. I'm always working." he says, his hands behind his head.

"Oh come on, you have to do something when you're not working." I say. "No, I really don't." he says back. "Well what do you like to do, in general?" "Smoke. Drink. Cook, sometimes. Sleep, though I barely do that anyway." "Hm. Boring." I say, jokingly. "Yeah, like sitting around sleeping all day and reading is any fun." he says, a small smile on his face. "Reading is good for the mind. Here, let me give you a book." "Oh god no." he complains.

I get up to go to the small bookcase in our room and I pick out a book called Destiny. "Here." I say, giving him the book and sitting next to him on the bed, facing him.

"Destiny. What's it about?" he asks, turning the book over in his hand.

"Just read it." I say.

"Fine. I will. If that's what you want." he says, putting the book on his nightstand. He turns back to me with a grin.

"What turns you on?" he asks, giving me butterflies.

"You already know what turns me on." I say, blushing.

"Not everything. Tell me. I want to make our nights more interesting. And I wanna know what you like. Specifically. I've got a feeling you're kinky, on a different level." he says, smiling.

"I've got a degrading kink." I say. His eyes widen at my response.

"Degrading, huh? Tell me more. And I want to know everything, in depth."

"It's weird but, I have a praise kink too. I like it when you tell me how good I'm doing, or when you tell me how pretty I am when you're inside me... or when you tell me I'm a good girl." I say, getting hot.

He's just soaking all this up.

"Go on." he says.

"I like it when you're dominant and aggressive with me. I like it when you tell me what to do or when you make me submissive."

"God, you're dangerous." he says, grinning.

"What about you?" I ask, looking down at him lying on the pillows.

He sighs and looks up at me through thick eyelashes.

"We pretty much have the same kinks. I like it when you're submissive. I like it when you let me bend and break you any way I want. I wanna see your dominant side though. I wanna see what you're like when you're in control. I think it's hot when you know what you're doing."

He stops talking and he looks up at the roof. There's something he's not saying.

"There's something else." I press.

"No there isn't. That's all."

"Come on. It stays between us, Vixen." I say, putting my hand up his shirt to rub his stomach, looking into his eyes.

"I.. I have my moments when I like to be praised, just like you. Tell me I'm doing it good, call me one of those subby names." he says, embarrassed.

"Awww, babyyyy. That's cute." I say, still rubbing his stomach. "So you like it when I say "good boy" when you get the job done, huh?" I say, looking down at him.

"I don't even wanna talk about it, just kiss me." he says, spreading his legs and raising them to hold me up as I climb on top on him.

He grabs my hips and rubs my ass as I lean over him to kiss him. His lips are hot and insistent as he kisses me, sticking his long tongue down my throat. I suck on his tongue as I kiss him and I pull away to kiss his neck, making him moan, which makes me wet, knowing he likes that. He runs his fingers through my hair, his thumb resting on the top of my ear as he puts his other hand up my shirt, rubbing on my nipple through my bra.

"You wanna continue our little celebration from last night?" he says, rubbing my pussy through my leggings. I raise his shirt higher, wanting desperately to take it off him.

"Okay then." he says, getting my clothes off.