Satisfied

Vixen leaves for work, leaving me horny and bored. After I get out of the shower, I put on a bra and panties and I sit in bed, pulling out my laptop to look at our wedding plans. Shit. I pull out my phone and I dial Vixen's number, the line ringing.

"Yes, my love?" he says, his voice deep and smooth on the other side of the phone.

"Baby, I just looked at the wedding plans and-"

"Shit. I know where you're going with that. Don't stress about it, don't even worry about it. I'll call and get a team on it ASAP, I promise."

"You're the best, I hope you know that. Love you." I say, smiling as I hear him talk on the other side of the phone.

"But I'll handle it, alright? Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

"I won't. But I've got a bone to pick with you." I say, arching my eyebrow.

"And what's that?" he asks. I can hear the grin in his voice.

"I'm horny." I say, frustrated.

"Aaand you're blaming me?"

"Of course I am."

"Why don't you show me how horny I made you?"

"What are you asking?" I say, smiling and biting my lip.

"Send me a video of you making that pretty little cunt cum. I wanna see it. Give me a little bit of motivation for the day, love. Do that, and I'll let you cum on something bigger than those little fingers of yours."

I smile, and I flush, thinking about the pleasure of making myself cum for him. "I thought you didn't like it when I touched myself."

"Not when I tell you to. Now sit your phone down and let me hear you moan and whimper while you squirt all over the sheets. Sink those pretty little fingers inside that sweet pussy and fuck yourself with them. I'll cum with you."

"You're at work." I say, panting, my body needing some release.

"I'm in my office."

"What if someone sees? Or hears?"

"Soundproof walls, baby. Did you forget? I don't know have any windows or cameras in my office. Now do as I told you."

My breath hitches in my throat as I listen to his belt rattle and his pants unzip, and after a couple seconds, I lie my phone down next to me and I lie back, putting it next to me, waiting for his instructions.

"Arch for me and start." he orders.

I turn around and I arch my back, the air cold as it hits my soaking wet cunt. I pull my panties off and I slip my fingers inside me and I exhale in pleasure, biting my lip as my fingers work inside me.

"Are they in yet?" he says, his voice a hungry growl.

"Yes..." I say, moaning.

"Good girl, baby." he says, grunting. I moan as I finger myself, whining as I do. "What's the matter, baby? You wish those fingers were mine? Or do you wish it was my tongue inside you?" I moan in response, and he groans. I can hear him stroking himself over the phone. "Answer me, love." he says, his breath trembling.

"Your tongue." I whine.

"Yeah? You want that, baby?"

"Yes!" I moan, my stomach twisting with need.

"What do you say?" he demands.

"Please?" I whimper, making him groan.

"Fuck.. you're just.. you're so good.. obedient for me. How does that pussy feel, love? Hm?"