02.💙

Jungkook was cleaning the kitchen after their dinner. Though the kitchen is already clean and tidy, he still continued to rub the shiny glass table with a paper towel as he hummed an unknown tune. But before he could get satisfied with his work,

"BABYYYY!!!" Hearing his husband's scream, Jungkook instantly flew to upstair.

"oh My GOD! HONEY ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED? DON'T TELL ME YOUR WO_.........what are you doing?" But he stopped right after opening their bed room door and stood there dumbfounded only to find his hubby like a pudding on the bed. He was covering himself with a huge blanket while sitting on their bed, probably hugging his legs and only his cute little chubby face is visible.

"I_I think I killed himm" Taehyung whimpered with a crying face breaking his husband's poor heart pieces to pieces.

"Killed who hon?" Jungkook asked worriedly and hurriedly walked towards his husband.

"I murdered him. Oh my god baby will I become a mur_mur_"

"Shhh, honey. You are not going to be a murderer okay? Shh calm down, calm down." Jungkoook said while trying to calm his husband while rubbing his back.

"Tell me who did you killed this time hon?" Jungkook asked soothingly wrapping his arms around his puddle of pudding. Taehyung still didn't come out of his blanket and Jungkook was having a hard time at keeping his face serious and not to coo at his cute husband.

"T-there_There." Taehyung bearly pulled out his hand from his blanket and point it at a big red book that laid on the ground.

With a soft sigh, Jungkook stood up from the bed. He walked towards the book and bend down but made sure that Taehyung can't see what he is doing. He slowly lifted the book and_ oh boy! He wished he never did that.

And there it is, a gecko_ a smashed to a pulp gecko, laying on the ground lifeless and to make it special, its tail is still jumping around near its owner's body.

Jungkook wanted to puke at the very moment but he managed to suppress the feeling for a while and hardly pulled his lips to a fake smile. He is glad that this sight is not bad as the half-chopped rat that he had to clean a few days ago.

"_oh, look honey! It's not d-dead. You didn't_ you didn't kill it!" Jungkook lied through his teeth and tried his best to make it sound joyful. But it's all worth it when he heard his husband's soft relieved sigh behind his back.

"Oh really? I really thought I killed it this time cause I heard a 'chakas' sound. Haha, I thought I turned him into a paper." Taehyung said chuckling and finally coming out of his worm cave.

"It would be better if you just turned him into a paper, honey." Jungkook mumbled under his breath while thinking of a way to clean this mess.

"What's that baby? I didn't hear you."

"Oh, no nothing honey. I will just take this gecko to a safe place so he won't get any harm again, yeah?" Jungkook said hurriedly and took out his handkerchief to collect the flesh of_ oh god! This is gross!!!

After the hard cleaning session on the floor, Jungkook walk towards his husband who still lying on their bed like a starfish fully unwrapped from his bedsheet. With messy curly black hair and a small baby bump, he was lying there like a deadly cute penguin.

Aish... Jungkook going to have a heart attack because of the overloaded cuteness.

So, forgetting what happened before, Jungkook jumped on the bed with his bright bunny smile and pulled his husband on his chest who instantly cuddled up on him. As they lay on there in complete silence, Jungkook's hand slowly began to caress his husband's little swollen tummy. An undying soft smile ghosting on both soon to be parents faces.