09.💙

"(Huff) (huff) agh..._" The man who lying on the floor let out a weak groan and tried to stay motionless. The pain is something that he can't get used to no matter how much he face it. His pale face was covered in tears and snot that mixed with blood. His both hand chopped off from his body as the wounds tightly bandaged up to prevent the blood from flowing out. No need to say, the man's condition is terrible. It won't take much time his heart to stop beating. But however, this is nothing in his torturer's eyes. Instead he needs more. But sadly, human body is filled with limitations.

"Hmm... Mr. Lee., Mr. Lee..." Jungkook sang softly while wearing his next set of white gloves on his hand. With a smile on his face, he looked down at the mess he created and slowly bent down on one knee near the man who lying on the wet ground. Seeing the dirty red puddle of blood on the floor, a painful scene flashed in front of his eyes for a moment. He still not satisfied. There is still an undying anger lingering in his heart.

Jungkook's cold eyes stared at the man's face for a moment as his lips twisted because of the disgusting sight.

And Lee couldn't help but let out a weak whimper out of fear seeing Jungkook's killing gaze.

"Do... do you know what did you wrong?" Jungkook asked but soon shook his head.

"No_ wait_ can't say it's fully your fault. It's your parents fault not teaching their son correctly." He continued wrinkling his eyebrows.

"Didn't your parents ever say that... be careful when you mess with good people?" His question was casual but his smile heavy with blood thirst. For a second he pushed his words and bent down a little towards the shaking man. And with an undying smirk, he slowly opened his mouth.

"_Because the more they became patient, the more they keep up with your shit!_ the more powerful their time bombs become when they_ boom!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Jungkook..." hearing the familiar voice that he was craving since for past few days, Jungkook snapped his head at his husband with widened eyes. His shocked eyes soon meet with his Taehyung's indifferent eyes as he felt a sudden wave of pleasure running through his heart.

His honey...

However, Jungkook tried to hide his happiness and acted like everything is normal. Ofcourse, it should be normal!

"T-Tae..." he called and waited for his Taehyung to say something again. But to his surprise, Taehyung asked something that he never expected that moment.

"Jungkook... do you love me?" Opposed to the indifferent in Tae's expression, Jungkook was stunned for a moment. Whether that question is familiar to him or not, this time it felt so strange to him.

"Tae... baby ofcourse I love you. You know that very well... why you ask?" Hiding his uneasiness, Jungkook decided to answer as he softly moved closer to his husband.

"...how much you love me?" Taehyung asked again. He doesn't know how much pain he was giving to his husband with his words. Seriously, Jungkook felt like crying! Is his honey questioning his love? But why...?

But still, he gulped down his pain and continued to answer.

"So much baby... so much... to the point that you are the reason for my existence..." Jungkook muttered softly and leaned his face towards his Taehyung's pale neck. He took a few sniffs as he nuzzled His neck.

"...then, will you do anything I say?"

"Ofcourse baby... anything you say..." Jungkook answered without any hesitation. But soon, his movements got pushed hearing his husband's next question.