Thousand Worlds Transmigrator and her Puppet System [1.0]

[Time] and [Space]. The two essences in the [World] that seem so fascinating and mystical; yet at the same time so mysterious and unknown, but the truth is quite simple.

[Time] is the fabric of the world, enclosing [Space], which then creates a [World]. In simpler terms, if a plastic bottle is [Time] then the water inside would be [Space] and a [World]. Like the innumerable amount of plastic bottles, there is also an innumerable amount of [Worlds].

The truth about [Time] is that with every step you take- every breath you breathe- you not only accelerate into the [Future], but also recede into the [Past]. Your memories are simply fragments of [Time] stuck in your mind while your cells break under the pressure of moving forward through [Time].

However, the fabric of [Time] affects those who are [Living] and only those who are [Living]. They do not affect the [Dead] nor those who are [Near Dead]. That is why when people have encountered a near death experience, they claimed that they seemed to have been able to see things happen slowly or when a person sleeps- which actually is a person nearing death- you [Dream]. Because, once someone nears death, the fabrics of time can be passed. [Dreams] are simply fragments of another [World] you have seen.

In each [World], the [Space] inside and [Time] is different, leading to a wide variety of [Worlds]. Each time someone writes a novel or story, or imagines a place, a [World] is formed. Each closed off by [Time] so no other [Worlds] can see or detect it.

But. What if someone is able to freely travel through the fabrics of [Time]?

(Please note all of the info above is COMPLETE and UTTER BS, in other words, it’s completely fictional)

———————————

In a quiet, moderately decorated room; a woman in her early twenties opened her eyes. The long fluttering lashes opened to reveal a pair of sharp, black pupils. As she blinked a couple more times, a voice was heard and a holographic screen popped up.

[Host, congratulations on finishing your 1,342th world! You currently have 500 million points. Would you like to use 300 million and make a wish?] There was a small fur-ball that popped up next to the holographic screen.

The woman’s phoenix eyes glanced at the screen lazily. There were two tear mole marks underneath her right eyes, one large which was closer to the eyes and the other one was much smaller and was underneath the larger one; a light lift at the corners of her lips; and her narrow phoenix eyes seemed infinitely amused.

The woman didn’t answer instead she stood up, gently fiddling with a ring made of iberis flowers. She leisurely walked around the room before settling on an armchair.

[Host, are you planning on going into the next world again? You’ve had enough points to make a wish since the 1,000th world!]

“No,” the woman answered lightly, “I plan on making a wish today and I’ve just thought of a perfect one.” The small fur-ball perked up, before deflating at this statement and immediately started the process to fulfill its host’s wish. 

[Alright, Host, whenever you’re ready...] Before the cute, but mechanical voice faded, the woman had already spoken.

“Become my puppet.” And before the fur-ball could say anything more, a bright glow filled the room before fading away. The fur-ball was unchanged in appearance but only it knows how much of its functions had changed internally.

The woman’s lips were still hooked up into its careless and lazy smile as she watched the fur-ball look around in confusion before looking at it’s host.

[Host, you….] 

The woman paid the confused fur-ball no attention, “Now I don’t need to abide by the transmigration rules. I can now OOC as much as I want, kill as many protagonists as I want, and live my life however I want in however many worlds I want. If I fail a world, I won’t be punished either.”

[Host, you….] the fur-ball was trying its hardest not to cry.

“Has the new room been added?” The woman no longer talked about the subject, so she changed it without care.

[Yes… the 1,343th room has been added.] 

The woman, Xia Ya, nodded, “Then let’s go to the next world. Make it interesting,” she instructed before walking right into a swirling pool of darkness speckled with light.