Chapter 1-The Beginning

(Bryan's POV)

I was in the yard in front of my house face to face with the Seductive Rose.  We were going all out doing whatever we could to get rid of each other. I summoned my could crystal tapping into its power. Both sides sent a powerful beam colliding, creating a blinding light engulfing both of us. 

Once the light disappeared I was in an entirely different location, teleportation maybe. I looked around trying to pinpoint my location, the smell of rain filling the air. I didn't recognize the area all I know is the trees around me were pine. 

I moved my wings but was met with a large amount of pain in my right wing."Fucking hell that hurts!" I hear someone yell very loudly in my ears. Quickly looking over to not see anyone around me. " Who's there?" I asked trying to keep my voice calm. "It's me the Seductive Rose idiot. we're back in the same body!" He said sounding pissed at this annoying situation. 

I ignored his angry mumbling putting my focus on my wing.  I tried using my healing spell only for it to not work. "oh you have to be kidding this fucking sucks! First I get stuck here with you and now we can't even use magic!" Rose yelled.

 this is going to be a long day.

After a while, we both eventually fell asleep. It was different seeing each other in our dreams. In all honesty, it was a little conferring to see a familiar face.

The next morning, I woke up to what felt like a concert floor. I opened my eyes to see that I was in a room. I noticed that my wing was patched up and had appeared to be supported and what seemed like a cast.

" Where the hell are we?" I jumped at the sudden sound, then calmed myself knowing I wasn't alone. " I completely forgot that you're here" I mumbled. "Well that's rude," Rose says. "I'm rude? Aren't you the evil one here?" I asked. It took a moment till he answered " Yeah you're right, but still where are we? We're not in the forest anymore!"

I sighed before answering him " I'm not sure, whoever brought us here knows how to treat a broken wing".

Time Skip a year

I was sitting in the corner of the room waiting for the next "scientist " to enter. My hair has grown a mess. Rose was figuring out how to get us out of there.

From what I've gathered, we're in a laboratory in a place called the SCP Foundation. They mostly studied us and did countless experiments on us, learning more about us. The first time we fought against what they were doing, right now I don't see the point of it. I had lost any hope of getting out of this place. Rose, on the other hand, would always keep fighting and try to continue to try to get out.

They had learned so much about me, yet they didn't even bother to learn my name. They called me SCP 187 the fallen angel.

Today was different than normal. The door opened but no one came in. I let Rose take over. He can kill all these people. I don't care, I just want to leave this awful place.

I let Rose kill at least everyone on this floor. When they were all dead, I hid my wings and my pointy ears, disguising myself. I took one of the employee's outfits from a locker, talking there and begging as well, so I could carry mine.

For the first few floors, no one was there and The SCP was still wandering around them. I spent most of the time in control and talking to Rose. We've somehow grown attached. We would talk about our lives and I've learned a few things about Rose, like how Seductive Rose isn't his real name but he never told me his real name. He also has a brother who is currently known as the Tempting Rose. From what I understand, they both used to be humans. Rose's brother had gotten sick, leaving Rose to mess with something he shouldn't have and turning them both into what they are now. Their souls are part of two different swords: The seductive Rose and the tempting Rose.

We made it up at least 30 floors before we saw others; a human and two teddy bears.

" How the fuck are those things moving?" Rose yells, knowing that I'm the only one who can hear him. I just stood there before a small beige teddy bear said something. " Hello, I'm Kayla Bear!" She said I don't remember what happened after that. I just remember falling to the ground.

Time Skip

I don't know how long we travelled together. We went floor after floor. They knew about Rose and It was clear that Rose had grown a small bond with them. We had hit the exit of this place. I ran outside and looked at Xylo, " So this may be a surprise, but" I said and opened my wings " I gotta fly!" I said immediately, taking off. All you could hear from down below was Xylo yelling." You little jerk!" I quickly flew away, knowing he was going to follow.

It's been a few weeks since leaving. I made sure to keep my wings hidden and my ears covered. "So from what we've learned so far is that we're in the human realm," Rose said, still trying to get us home." Yeah, but there are still questions like how did you get in my head and how to get you out of it" I thought. Ever since we expected it, I had to talk to Rose through my thoughts so people don't think I'm crazy. " I can't wait to go home. I miss Input".

" I don't get what you see in him. I mean, yeah he's your husband and all", Rose said. I wanted to start by saying everything about Input, like come on why wouldn't I?

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ran into someone who was wearing a jester's outfit. " I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" I said quickly, helping him to his feet. " No, I should be the one apologizing". I smiled at him as we made eye contact. " Hello, I'm Bryan," I said. He nods nice to meet you, Bryan. I'm Jonathan, but people just call me Jon".