Saved by the bell! sort of...

You were walking back down the stairs away from the animatronics but what you didn't know was that two were looking for you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Roxanne's pov:

We were looking around for literately 5 seconds because when  we walled to the stairs leading up here we saw one of the  new guards. He was decked out too, with a handgun, handcuffs, taser, and the other stuff. I just wish we had a guard before the incident took place. His face  looks nice and handsome, one with a experience addition. He was walking down the stairs away from here, wait. Did he see us already? Na, probably not.

Roxanne: " OMG!, Its a boy! Chica, go tap his shoulder! " I whispered yelled.

Chica: " What? NO. Your Idea, therefore your doing it sister! " She whispered back.

Roxanne: " But I want to have a good impression on him so he isn't freaked out by us animatronics." I argued back.

Chica: " Uh, hello? Were both animatronics here! You know what?  Just get it over with! " She fired back.

Roxanne: " Ok, ok you win. Let's go- Where is he? "

Chica: " Frik! We were so busy arguing that we didn't get the chance to even go near him! "

Roxanne: " Ugh, were always so bad at this kind of stuff, Alright let's split up. You go down the left hall and I'll go down the right. And when we find him, I'll try to convince him to meet with you. How'd that sound?"

Chica: " Great! Let's go! "

Meanwhile... your pov:

Y/N: ( Thinking ) "Huh, that's weird either I'm crazy or I'm hearing teenage girls arguing about something behind me. Eh, probably just the wind. I wonder where this hallway leads to." *Walks forward a few feet.* You then see a few benches and in front a large glass panel. You walk up to the glass and you see you are high above what seems to be a lazer tag arena.  (Wow, this place is big. I wonder what else is here.) Y/N thought to himself.

As you busy looking out the window and down onto the arena, you feel 3 light taps on your left shoulder. You turn around and your heart goes into turbo mode. A very appealing grey female wolf wearing red 80's rock clothing  stands a foot taller than you.  Her hair is all grey but there's a small green patch at the top of her hair. She does not seem lot an animatronic what so ever. Her body is too real like. And shes standing a few feet away from you while smiling down upon you excitedly.

Y/N: " Oh! Hi, um can I help you? " You asked nervously.

Roxanne: " Hi, I heard your new here! Right?" She asked with enthusiasm.

Y/N: " Um, Yeah, this is my first night here why ? "

Roxanne: " Well, I just thought It would be nice for you to know whos in here with you!  My name is Roxanne wolf, or just Roxanne! Whats yours? "

Y/N: " Y/N,  nice to meet you. How many are there of you? "

Roxanne: " Nice to meet you to! There are 6 main characters here including me, and there are at least 10 service bots on each floor! "

Y/N: " That's cool but my manager Vanessa said there's an occasional 2 animatronics that are around causing trouble and stuff. Which is the main reason why I am working."

Roxanne's smile then turned to a frown, and her whole face became serious.

Roxanne: " D-Did you just say Vanessa and 2 animatronics? " Roxanne stuttered out.

Y/N: " Is something wrong? " You asked puzzled.

Roxanne: " Yes, 10 years ago in a mall just like the one were in right now. It was Me, Glamrock Chica, Glamrock Freddy, and Montgomery Gator working at the old location. Vanessa was the night guard there. Back then we still have advanced AI so we could interact with the customers and audience better. But every now and then a white bunny rabbit would appear in that mall and lure a poor kid off into the back room to kill them with a kitchen knife. I knew it was her in the bunny suit since I saw her undress from it after she was done with her work. Eventually the public got suspicious with the amount of kids that went missing so the did a full scale investigation and busted her. They hauled her off to prison shortly after. Me and my friends tried to stop her from murdering those poor souls but she was one step ahead of us by shutting us off at the wrong moments so she can kill the children with out us to interfere. "