After Court

After you arrested the mysterious bunny lady, she was un-masked and sure enough, it was Vanessa. When she was questioned by detectives she strangely just said nothing but weird gibberish. Like something about souls to revive a creator and stuff about a guy named William Afton. Then a day later the court date came up. The police presented tons of evidence with cases dating back to the early 1980's-2021 that even she was affiliated with. All she had was a bunch of bs religion garbage to present which was enough for her to be pronounced guilty, and crazy. So she is sentenced to life in the asylum.

You weren't able to go back to the pizza plex for a few days since clean up crews were cleaning all the mess that was made. During your wait and recovery time at the hospital from getting stabbed in the back, Chief Nolan visited you.

Chief Nolan: * Knocks on the doorframe*

Y/N: " Oh, hello sir.  You need something? "

Chief Nolan: " Hello, Y/N. How are you feeling? "

Y/N: " Good, actually.  I think getting shot is worse than getting stabbed in my back. I guess the kevlar vest I was wearing saved me."

Chief Nolan: " Um, heres the thing. You were stabbed in you spine which should have paralyzed you. And yet you were able to get back up and arrest Vanessa. Did you know that? "

Y/N: " Really? Didn't feel paralyzed. So probably just a mistake on where I was stabbed. "

Chief Nolan: " We pulled up the video feed from your body cam and the security cameras that were in the room. We saw some weird Shit man."

Y/N: " Like what? "

Chief Nolan: " Well, apparently You quickly moved from the basement to the second floor in a mere second when Vanessa tackled you. AND you died for a minute. from getting stabbed in your back. And it don't stop there."

Y/N: " What do you mean? "

Chief Nolan: " Here let me show you. " He said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed you a video of you lying face first on the floor with a knife in your back. But a minute after you were stabbed, the knife mysteriously moved to the left part of your back while the middle part wound just disappeared.

Y/N: " huh.  I really don't know what to say about that." You said to him.

Chief Nolan: " Yeah, and also it seems that an animatronic knew your name and tried to warn your prior to you getting stabbed."

Y/N: " Yeah, about that... It seems as if the animatronics act like live beings."

Chief Nolan: " I did some research on the animatronics and I found out they have a 1 million dollar AI system built into them so they can act similar to a normal human being. But I would call it close enough since they apparently have emotions."

Y/N: " Huh, guess I should go back then. "

Chief Nolan: "If you want to. Oh, and do you still want to work there? Because if you do, you might have to be alone for a while until I can get more officers to work with you."

Y/N: " I'm fine with working there again, that's probably just a one time incident."

Chief Nolan: " Alright man your choice. Oh, and one more thing. "

Y/N: " What is it? " You asked.

Chief Nolan: " After the incident, protesters are doing their thing again but your the main talk of it. So be careful out there, alright? "

Y/N: " yeah I will, but I swear there just looking for anything to use against us."

Chief Nolan: " Yeah... Well that's all I have for you. Until Next time."