[Chapter: 2]

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o, w-w-here are-e we g-going?" You managed to not stutter one word this time. I'd call that improvement.

Spamton's greasy phalanges tightened around your slim fingers. "Ok, [FIRST TO BUY THIS NEW DEAL] of all, stop doing that shit, wtf. Can I please just have a normal Y/N for one fanfic,?" Spamton complained to no one in particular. "And as for your [QUESTIONS? CALL NOW!!] Don't even worry about it shawty. I just need to stop by my shop to grab something."

You sighed out a shaky breath, relishing in the fact that the little garbage-dwelling munchkin of your dreams is holding hands with you. YOU of all people. You didn't even consider the fact that he could turn out to be some violent, ax-wielding serial killer. The only thought that bounced around in that empty noggin of yours was the need to run your fingers through his oleaginous locks.

However, after about a few minutes, Spamton halted and hurriedly yanked his hand from yours. "Ok, [Hochi Mama] Here we are! Behold, my junk museum." He turned to face you with a single hand placed on his chest with pride.

You glanced over the top of his hair and caught a glimpse of what looked to be some sort of trash pile with a functional door somehow nestled at the base, hinges and all. You quirked a brow in confusion.

"Ok, ok, I know what you're thinking. I know it isn't much to [LOOK AT THESE BRAND NEW DEALS!] at, but I assure you, it was worth the walk." Spamton reassured you, and since it was Spamton, you instantly nodded your head vigorously.

He grinned brightly and turned to reach for the door handle. He stood on the tips of his toes, notably creasing his black forces, and reached as far as he could in the direction of the knob. After a few seconds of strained groaning and useless stretching, he sighed and stood on his two feet once more.

"Could you um, [GET AHOLD OF THESE LIMITED TIME OFFERS] that for me." Spamton seemed to find the floor rather interesting all of a sudden.

You smiled real goofy-like and reached for the handle, turning the rusted knob with a squeak and pulling it open. Spamton brightened and skittered inside.

He immediately jumped at a certain heap of scrap that was dumped against one of the back walls. He then began to dig through the pile eagerly, tossing garbage left in right in search of something. You slowly stepped up behind him and gazed down at this little hobo man lovingly with your bright blue, ocean blue, sky blue, sapphire blue orbs.

"Ah-a! [AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]" He exclaimed, holding up a violet toned object with glee.

Looking closer, you saw that it was a computer mouse. The connecting wire hung off of the backside limply and was slightly torn in some places, exposing the multi-colored wires underneath. On either side of the clicker buttons, a single googly eye was hot-glued on, the right eye being significantly bigger than the other.

You found it rather odd, however cute. You idly stood by as you silently watched the punt-able little man as he caressed the object as if it was a beloved pet.

"My little srinkly doo(〃` 3′〃)The little spoinky spunge (❤ ω ❤) The gobble de glee \(0^◇^0)/" He cooed at it fondly.

After a few seconds, he abruptly stopped and slowly creaked his head around to gaze up at you with his yellow-pink spectacles. "Uh. Let's [MAKE A DEAL] just ignore that. I know that this is a bit weird to ask but [I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS] damn I really said that out loud, huh. But uh, I am by definition homeless, so do you mind letting me stay in your house forever."

You were quick to nod your head in agreement. "Y-y-yes, ofc Spamton daddy-senpai UwU OwO rawr X3."

Spamton paused for a moment before looking away in disgust. You were a creep, that was for sure, but he needed somewhere to live. Not for him, but for Spamton jr. Spamton.

He glanced down at his precious mouse pet. Yes. For Spamton jr. Spamton. After all, what could go wrong?