Brahms X TOP Fem reader

After a long day of watching after Brahms, I sat in bed and looked at the wall, wondering why he was breathing heavier than usual when I was cleaning. It doesn't matter now. I guess I'll go to sleep since I already tucked him in.

I guess getting changed would be logical, I undressed and stood in my underwear for a few minutes, looking at my clothing options before deciding I won't wear anything to bed. There's no point.

I looked at it and put it inside the nightstand next to the bed I slept in and laid in bed thinking about the day remembering the noises he made every time I held onto him for stability during cleaning he whimpers at every touch.

I started fantasizing about the things I could do to him and the noises I could get him to make the idea of him whining my name I turn red and try to sleep but the thoughts of Brahms being a moaning mess under me makes me shake as fantasies flood my head thinking the lubricant dripping down his muscular thighs as he gets pounded from the back his loud moans and whimpers of my name.

I realize what I was thinking and shake my head to clear my thoughts and finally fall asleep.

Brahms Pov

Today, Y/N was cleaning, and every time she used me to support her, her dress lifted, and it was horrible how tight my pants were once she tucked me into bed and left. How embarrassing

The next day

Y/N pov

I wake up when to knocking and without thinking reply with a "come in" forgetting I'm only in underwear, Brahms comes in wearing a low V cut royal blue shirt and black pants that seems too tight on him.

I get out of the bed, still forgetting what I'm in as Brahms stares for a few seconds before slowly walking out, shutting the door with him.

I pause for a moment and process what just happened. Then it hits me like a truck as I quickly put a robe on over my undergarments and rush out of the room to apologize.

I run to his room that is at the other end of the hallway and as I'm about to knock on the door I hear whimpers so I press my ear to the door, I hear whimpers and loud panting I look through the keyhole and turn red seeing Brahms with left arm on the wall his head on his arm as the right hand is moving quickly around his shaft loud whimpers escape as he starts speeding up.

I realize my hand is reaching toward the doorknob as my body heats up, I catch myself just in time and go back to my room feeling like today would be a good day to try something new, I grab the strap on from my bedside drawer and head back to his room.

I knock on the door, hiding my "surprise" behind me, I hear shuffling, and after a minute, the door opened, and there stood Brahms, sweaty and awkward.

I slowly walked forwards as he stood confused I backed him up to his bed and slowly made him sit down he looked confused then I said "be good for me okay" he slowly nodded so I went down to his abdomen and grabbed the waistline. I looked up, asking for consent, getting a head nod. I continue. He became stiff as I slowly pulled them down and wrapped my hand around the have of his shaft.

He let out a whimper and looked at me as I started licking the tip of his cock watching him moan softly at the contact, I went all the way down and started bobbing he threw his head back and let out a long moan of my name as he came in my mouth.

"Turn around on all fours for me" he did as I said and I put lube on my fingers and slowly inserted my fingers into him, he let out a long loud moan and went "Y-Y/N h-hang on a-ahh wait" I started scissoring my finger in him to spread him out once I felt like it was enough I pulled my fingers out and he whined at the empty feeling but I slowly pushed the tip of the strap on in.

Brahms moaned loudly going "WAIT AH IT FEELS GOOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I slowly started moving as he whimpered but sped up and started pounding him from the back as he whined and moaned my name over and over again seeing this was just like my fantasy the lubricant going down his muscular thighs as he yelled for me to go faster then he came with a loud moan he fell to the bed panting I pulled out and kissed him and said "you were such a good boy"