Brahms X female reader

It was a hard day working with Brahms because he was super-stiff all day and kept his distance from me, I was confused but let it slide. Though he never tries to keep his distance so it was weird.

I have some pent up stress so I decided to masturbate to relieve that stress, I got naked and laid on the bed after locking the door starting to slowly rub my clit, images of when brahms first came out of the mirror flashed in my mind the way his hands flexed how his hair fell on his mask so perfectly his buff physique.

I bite my lip to stop a moan from escaping as I insert 2 fingers into myself going at a fast pace rubbing my clit with my thumb I finally came with a hard breath.

Brahms pov

I was in watching Y/N through the walls feeling the tightness in my pants I slowly pull out my dick and grab it matching Y/Ns pace, I was biting my lip to not let out a loud moan.

I pictured her the first time she came here lost deep in thought her beautiful lips parted softly her chest moving up and down at a rhythm matching the way her hips slowly moved as she stood at the center of the main room waiting for someone.

I came undone at that thought and came into my hand breathing heavy.

(Sorry for the short chapter!)