Brahms X Top Reader

It was like any other day of taking care of Brahms he did as was told and I even got to wash his clothes, now he has me trapped as we cuddle.

I try to wiggle out but he grabs my waist and whispers a low "if you keep moving like that-" but he was cut off as I felt something poking my ass I blushed realizing he's hard, he slowly started dry humping my ass letting out whimpers at the contact.

"Brahms follow me I'll help you with that" he got up and followed me like a puppy, once we got to my room I said "take off the clothes and lay on your back holding your thighs up" he did as he was told.

I grabbed the strap on and some lube and when to him, I could see him shaking his tip leaking with pre-cum in the anticipation of getting railed.

I slowly stuck 2 fingers into him as he threw his head back letting out a loud groan, I started scissoring to loosen him up so it doesn't hurt as I apply lube to the strap on with the other hand.

He's already a shaking mess I pull my fingers out and slowly insert myself into him he lets out a moan of pleasure begging for me to start moving, "Hmm I don't know will you be good for me?" He whimpers out an "I'll be a good boy, I'll be good I will".

I start thrusting into him picking up pace as he keeps his grip on his thighs trying to keep them open, I realize I hit his G-spot when he screams my name and cums on his chest, I keep going knowing he loves overstimulation.

I grab ahold of his already erect cock and start stroking it "AH WAIT YOU C-CANT" he moans out, I put my thumb over the slit "you can't cum until I say you can" he whimpers at my statement and starts begging.

"Please please let me cu-Aaah mmm" he gets out in a broken sentence of moans, I start pounding into him as continues begging for me to let him cum.

I lean down and say "cum for me like a good boy" and at that statement, I take my finger off his slit and he cums with a guttural moan, I slowly pull out as he whines at the empty feeling inside him.

I take off the strap and lay on his chest "you took that like a champ you arched your back perfectly I love you" he whispers an "I love you too" before falling asleep.