Brahms x reader

(Malcolm isn't in this and the ex is already dead)

I watched brahms slowly stand up after killing my ex I know I'm supposed to be scared but I was oddly drawn towards him, slowly walking closer to him he tilted his head confused as to why I wasn't running away.

"Brahms?" I asked in his childlike voice he went "Y/N is not scared?" I chuckled and said "of course not you saved me and besides, who knew you would be so handsome" I could feel the steam radiating off him.

I looked at his muscular hands and lifted one into my own "you have such attractive hands" I didn't know what I was doing but I was too attracted to him to care.

Seeing he has a bulge in his pants I look him in the eyes as I place my hand on it and slowly rub saying "can I?" He nods so I get on my knees and pull out his dick it's a lot bigger than I thought.

I place my mouth around the tip and start bobbing he tilted his head back and let out a breathy moan, I decided to speed up and go faster letting out hums while doing so, he whimpered at the feeling of vibrations around him and he came immediately after.

I take my mouth off and smile "doesn't Y/N need to be satisfied too" I blushed and slowly nodded so he picked me up and laid me on the pool table as if it was a counter, he looks at me for consent and I nod.

He pulls down my pants "you need to stretch me out first or else it will hurt" he nods and puts 2 fingers in moving in and out slowly while scissoring, I let out a breathy moan of his name I nod signaling it's enough so he pulls his fingers out and replaces them with his already hard again dick.

He suddenly gets a look in his eyes of lust and starts moving I moan out his name I can tell he's smirking under his mask he leans down to my ear "I'll be good for you but I need to make you feel good first" he said in his normal voice I shake from that and bring him down to me kissing the porcelain mask as his thrust speed up he's breathing heavy and I'm moaning his name over and over again.

His thrust get sloppy signaling me he's close I am too, he pulled out and came on my stomach then he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and started a bath for us, I smiled and once we got in I laid on his chest and told him about the crazy adventures I went on before I came here.