Chapter 12

We walked around all day trying to find here, but never did. I even went to her house and she wasnt there. I was slowly loosing hope, and I couldn’t do that. I need her.

Keeley

I love you

Please answer me

I need you, gorgeous. 

I texted her. But still no response. 

“Mike, It’s getting late, We can figure this out tomorrow.” Tony said walking into my room 

I sighed, I guess he was right, I was tired and I needed my energy. 

-Keeley. 

I walked around until I found myself at a hotel, I needed sleep so I crashed here for the night. 

Mike was blowing up my phone all night, I felt so bad not replying to him. But it was for the best. 

I laid in bed cuddling a pillow and crying, I didn’t want it to end up this way. I wanted him to be happy, with his dream. Sleep was out of the question now, my mind was too awake now. 

I pulled out my phone from my purse and questioned to text him or not. I was unsure of everything right now, I didn’t want this to happen this way, he’s not suppose to be upset. 

Michael, Please. I love you. Be happy. 

That was all I sent him, I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. 

-Mike. 

I woke up in the middle of the night to the chorus of all my heart. It was Keeley, I panicked and opened it. 

It read: 

Michael, Please. I love you. Be happy. 

I sighed in relief, at least she was okay. How did she expect me to be happy when she’s been the reason for my happiness since I saw her. 

Keeley, It’s not that easy! I need you. Please come back, Im sorry for whatever I did. Just please, come back to me. I love you too. 

My eyes glassed up as I sent that back to her. She had read it immediately as it sent, like she was waiting for me to reply. 

The blue icon showed she was typing. 

I can’t get in the way of your dreams Mike, I can’t. 

This was about the music thing, She hadn’t realized she was my number one priority. 

Keeley, you’re in my dreams. Pleasee. 

She was caving in, and replying faster now. I smiled at the thought of that. 

Mike…. 

Keeley, please. I love you ;* 

I really hoped all of this was working. 

Ugh, you’re lucky you mean the world to me.. I’ll be back at the house in like, 5 minutes. 

Thank you gorgeous, I love you. 

I love you too. 

I smiled in relief that she was coming back home. I ran downstairs to tell the other guys. 

“Keeleys coming back.” I smiled. 

“You got ahold of her?” Jaime asked. 

I nodded, “Yes, and she’ll be here in about 5 minutes.”