the jeon twins. | s

| top kook & gguk, bottom tae, double
penetration, threesome, overstimulation

.

"ggukie? kookie?" taehyung peeks through the door of the game room where his boyfriends are playing video games inside.

"yes tae?" jungkook asks without averting his eyes from the large screen.

"c-can i come in?" taehyung asks shyly, watching his handsome boyfriends whose playing.

"of course bub. come here." jeongguk said and patted the space in the middle between him and his twin brother, jungkook.

taehyung smiles widely and immediately sat in the middle, immediately feeling small beside his muscular boyfriends.

"what's the matter?" jeongguk puts down the controller to snake his arms around taehyung's waist and plants a soft kiss on his forehead.

"well uhm- jiminie and i watched video and.. it's three boys doing uh- m-making love like us but it's l-like both peepee's are inside weewee." taehyung blushes hard and immediately covers his face with his hands. both jungkook and jeongguk cooed at the sight.

"you mean double penetration?" jungkook stares at the flustred boy. taehyung nodded.

"what's with it, bub?" jeongguk sniffs taehyung neck. he loves the smaller's scent a lot. same goes to jungkook. taehyung's scent is addicting.

"i asked jiminie if it hurts and he said it's not. it felt really good. it makes the pleasure d-double..? and i-i- wa-wanna try it with us.." jungkook's eyes went wide but soon smirks, looking at his brother whose wearing the same smirk.

"sure but it will hurt a lot at first and you'll feel really really good after." jeongguk whispers to taehyung's ears which caused the boy to shiver by the deep voice.

.

"on your knees." jungkook commands taehyung who immediately obeys, getting on his knees on the floor in front of jungkook's hardened cock.

"you know what to do, bub. suck jungkook like a good boy you are." jeongguk smirked and starts jerking off while watching his small boyfriend.

taehyung held the base of jungkook's dick, his tongue licking the tip and the older groans at the feeling.

"stop teasing and just suck it already." he hissed and grabs a handful of taehyung's hair. taehyung moans at feeling of his hair being pulled.

wanting to impress his boyfriends, he inserted the long and fat hard cock inside his mouth. jungkook groans at the warm feeling of his boyfriend's mouth.

"fuck." jeongguk grunts and fastened his pace on his member. he pumps his dick as fast as he can while watching the scene.

after a while, jungkook feels heat pooling on his stomach and his dick twitched. taehyung knew he was about to come. before he cum, he immediately pushed taehyung's head a bit and pants heavily.

"not yet. jeongguk, get on the bed." jungkook pushed his head back. jeongguk snickers.

"i'll just lay down? man i wanna do the thrusting too." jeongguk sighs and laid down on the bed.

"you can thrust upwards into tae. we can do it together." jungkook laughs, laying taehyung on his stomach on top of jeongguk. the small boy gulped and is getting nervous.

"great idea." jeongguk smirked, staring at the beautiful boy in front of him.

once jeongguk shoved his dick inside taehyung's hole, jungkook follows the same. both of them are now thrusting in a fast pace inside the poor small boy who only drooled and cries at the overwhelming feeling.

"g-ggukie! kookie! aah!!" taehyung moans loudly followed with a cry, his face buried in jeongguk's neck.

both the twins groaned by taehyung's tight walls and their dicks rubbing against each other.

"mhm fuckㅡ such a g-good boy for us huh?" jungkook chuckles ever so deeply which sent shiver down taehyung's spine and moan.

"s-so fucking tight." jeongguk groans and smacks taehyung's ass, making it jiggle.

"i'm s-so n-nea- hnng! near!" taehyung cries out and just lets his boyfriends fuck him until he cums hard on his and jeongguk's tummy.

"already?" jungkook hissed at the lots of pleasure he's feeling at the moment.

"i-i'm cummingㅡ o-ohhh.. fuck.." jeongguk groans and cums deep inside the boy beside jungkook's dick. jungkook groans and picks up the pace, startling taehyung.

"t-too much.." he mumbles weakly on jeongguk's chest. jeongguk pulls out his dick and taehyung moaned at the feeling.

not long enough, jungkook cums deep inside the small boy. his cum filling him up, some even dripping out even though he's still inside taehyung's ass. he pulled out amd gave taehyung's back a soft kiss.

"you did great tonight, baby boy. you made us proud." jungkook said, making taehyung smile tiredly.

"mhm. let's have a warm bath together." jeongguk said before he carries taehyung's small and fragile body and went inside the bathroom with jungkook following him.