be quiet. | s

| top kook, bottom tae,
eating out, overstimulation

.

"baby." jungkook said and went to sit on taehyung's bed behind him.

he hugs the said male behind who seems to be busy playing a game on his phone.

the two have been roommates in their school's dorm for two years already and eventually fell inlove.

and so, jungkook asked taehyung to be his boyfriend some months ago and the other luckily said yes.

"what's wrong?" taehyung asked, eyes still not leaving his phone.

"i'm bored." the younger answered.

"then watch me play." the older replied.

jungkook glared at the phone and sneaks his hands under the boy's shirt. "that's boring."

"what's boring? this game?" taehyung gasped but his eyes are still locked on his phone.

"yeah. what's fun in there?" jungkook scoffs but then smirked afterwards, his fingers reaching for taehyung's nipples and started rubbing them.

the older gulped and his whole body froze, feeling the ticklish and sensitive feeling on his nipples.

"k-kook."

"hm?" the ravenette lets out a hum.

"m-my nipp- ah!" taehyung shrieked as jungkook suddenly pinned him on the bed and his phone fell on the floor.

"i want to fuck you so bad, baby." jungkook groaned out and starts tugging down the boy's shorts along with his boxers.

taehyung's cheeks went deep shade of red and he covers his face in embarrassment. "b-but i-i'm still playing.."

"just play later." the other replied and leans down, resting his boyfriend's legs on his shoulders.

a gasp escaped the older's mouth as he felt a wet muscle lapping on his pink hole and soon turned into a moan once the muscle entered him.

"k-kookie!" taehyung moaned out ever so loudly that made jungkook stop what he's doing.

"baby, we don't want the other finding out what we're doing, do we?" the ravenette said.

taehyung nodded and covers his mouth with his hands to prevent any moans from coming out.

"s-sorry- hnggh.." he whimpered once he felt the other pushing his tongue back inside his needy hole.

the way jungkook's tongue thrusts inside him just felt so good that makes him cum already but he tries to hold it in.

he arched his back as soon as jungkook's tongue hits his prostate. he almost moaned so loud but luckily, he managed to keep it in.

jungkook pulled his tongue out making taehyung whine at the emptiness and stands up to get rid of his pants and boxers.

he opens the drawer to get the bottle of lube and spreads some on his fingers.

"i-i'm ready.. just put it in already." taehyung shyly informed.

jungkook stops spreading lube on his fingers and he looks at the older with worry. "are you sure?"

"mhm." the boy nodded.

the ravenette stared at him for a while before deciding to spread lube on his cock instead, making sure to make it slippery enough.

he then spreads taehyung's legs widely and settled himself between them.

"i'm pushing in." he warned before slowly pushing the head of his cock inside the older, warmness immediately engulfing him.

"shit."

he groaned and started to thrust slowly which made his boyfriend let out a moan.

"nggh k-kookie.." taehyung moans softly and hugs the bunny plush which is placed beside him and bites one of its ears to prevent himself from moaning out loud.

jungkook looks down, seeing the other's already wrecked out state even if they're just starting.

he grabs both taehyung's legs and placed them on his shoulders before suddenly ramming inside the boys.

taehyung shrieked and teared up at the sudden speed, feeling jungkook's dick sliding against his walls.

"hnggh haah!!" he unexpectedly moaned out loudly, making jungkook's eyes went wide.

"baby-"

"kim and jeon? is everything alright?"

the two froze from their spot, recognizing the owner of the voice.

it's one of their professors.

jungkook stopped moving and brushed his own hair upwards. "ah, ms. jang. i was just treating taehyung's wound." he answered.

taehyung looks at him full of worry but soon clutched on the bunny plush and buried his face on its head as he felt jungkook moving again in a slow pace.

"do you need some help? should i come in?"

"no.. we're almost done." jungkook bites his bottom lip and grunted lowly, watching his cock disappear in taehyung's hole before increasing his pace.

"aah-!" the older struggled to keep his moans in and lets out another loud moan which made jungkook cover his mouth with his hand.

"shh."

"is that taehyung? are you sure you guys don't need some help?"

jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance and continued snapping his hips against the other, his cock suddenly hitting the boy's prostate.

taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head at the feeling, moaning quietly in jungkook's palm which still pressed on his mouth.

"yeah. i'm done treating his wounds already." jungkook said before increasing his pace even more.

the professor seemed to be convinced this time and sighed.

"okay. just call me if you'll be needing anything." she said before finally walking away.

jungkook removed his hand from taehyung's mouth and sat up then he grabbed the boy's hips.

he groaned lowly and snapped his hips in a harder and faster pace.

"fuck taehyung.." he grunted, watching his boyfriend's expression.

taehyung arched his back and his own dick started shooting out white liquid, creating a mess.

"a-ah! hngg k-kookie! t-too much!" he moaned out loudly.

"keep it down, shit. i'm almost there, baby." jungkook stated.

finally, after about three minutes of thrusting and making the poor boy cum repeatedly, he shoots his cum deep inside of him, filling him up.

taehyung sobbed at the feeling and closed his eyes due to tiredness, letting sleep consume him.

jungkook slowly pulls out of him and leans down to plant a soft kiss on taehyung's forehead.

"you did great, my love."

hi! how are you?