𝚌𝕙𝐚𝒑𝑡ᴇ𝓇 - 1 (introduction)

Holland & Cloud • in love-?

There was trivial but beautiful town. And in that town there was a Black haired, bule eyes boy named Holland. Holland was a young adult, he was said to be very handsome, which anyone can agree with. He founded more important things, than his well, handsome like face.

Writing was his escape from reality, as well as dreaming, and reading books. He lived with his uncle, unlike other main characters his uncle was actually pretty nice. Holland's uncles name was Danielle and you are right, he is British.

Daniel was his father's very very good friend, and he was Holland's godfather. Daniel knew he was too good looking for his age, he  loved his face. Daniel looks really young and handsome, no one knows his actual age. Many people think that Daniel is Holland's older brother.  Come closer, a little more closer, don't tell this to anyone his age is 37, yes quite surprising. Now he was really into his looks, unlike holland. He took care of his skin, hair, hands,outfits. He always used to look handsome, or beautiful suits him better. Most of the woman would give up there life to marry him, not all ofcourse.

Here, in the town was pretty boy, brown hair, beautiful green eyes and very smooth and clear skin, that anyone would die to have. His name was Cloud. He is from rich family, he really didn't have anything to do expect than stay in his room and study. It doesn't mean that Cloud's parents were mostly like most of the parents, they were not strict or have any hate for the boy.

He just never had to anything to do because he had servants. Pretty nice life you think, yes pretty boring for him. Cloud's family had recently moved in the town, now you might wonder why did such a rich family moved in such a trivial town but Cloud's mom, Elizabeth, a nature lover, can't stand any kind of rich city. The people there is what makes her not like the city at all, so close mined, her mind would blow if she stays around those people, that's why they have moved into such Town.

Cloud's dad, Henry, an head over heels for Elizabeth, he loved his wife as much Elizabeth did, and even more, could do anything for his wife, he knew that Elizabeth won't do anything wrong, and laid all his trust in her, he knew she won't break his trust.

Now, Cloud's sister, Anthea, an tom boy, not wearing a croset? Yes. Not being all a "lady-like"? Yes. Wearing pants? Yes, yes, yes. She had all in her. Some may talk bad about her on her face or back, but she couldn't care less. Ofcourse, she even had her admirers, they were head over heels for her, just like how Henry did Elizabeth.