𝚌𝕙𝐚𝒑𝑡ᴇ𝓇 - 3

Daniel came back. He went to the bathroom frist to wash his face and hands. After that, he went to kitchen and checked if the dishes and as he thought, it was. He went up to check on Holland. He knocked on his door and then entered. Holland greeted him with a "hello".

Daniel just lay on his bed "ahh, i am tried, i shouldn't have walk to his house it was far" came out of Daniel's mouth. Chuckled both of them. Holland asks "who was the friend had gone to?" Daniel answers "oh, he was a very good friend of mine when i was still in my youth, don't get me wrong we still are friends but we don't talk as much we did back then"

Holland replied with "hmm" "His name is Henry milson" daniel continued. "Milson! That's Cloud's sirname as well" Holland thought to himself. "Does Mr.Wilson have any children?" Asked Holland
To Daniel "well, yes he got two children. One daughter,  Anetha and one son, Cloud". "I knew it, he is Cloud's father!" Holland thought. "You know, Holland, Cloud is your age he is very nice kid. He will come to the Town school from tomorrow so you two can became friends"

little did he know that Holland and Cloud are already friends. Holland smiled and said "well, i will i think we will became friends if what you said was true". Daniel looked at Holland with confused face and said "what? That Cloud is a good kid?" Holland nodded his head in response. "Oh ofc he is good kid! No doubt in that." Said Daniel.

Well, i think we all can agree to that. Daniel stand up and walked to his room. Holland still sitting looking at the stars, smiling to himself. He really couldn't wait for tomorrow.

~Tomorrow~

Holland waked up by the sunlight on his face. He blinked and look around, sat on his butt. Did a little stretch And stood up went down stairs said good morning to Daniel. Washed his face and hands, changed his clothes. Packed his books in a excited manner. Sat down on the table for breakfast with a grin on his face.

Daniel saw he a little more different today then other times, he was happy. "What? Is it someone?" Said Daniel jokingly. Holland had a surprised face and shaked his head, lying, ofcourse. Daniel gave him his plate and he sat down as well to eat. After eating, Holland put his plate in the sink. Washed his hand, said bye to Daniel. The simle won't leave his handsome face. He walked to the door, closed it.

"Holland!" A voice from a distance said, Holland looked up it was mr. Pretty face, Cloud waving. Holland waved back, his checkes going red like the sunset he loves to watch. Cloud laughed and both walk towards each other. "Hello, Holland!" Said Cloud with a great simle. Holland greeted him with smile as well. Both start walking towards their school. Cloud asks Holland "So, how are the people over there?" Holland answers "Just be with the right person" Cloud kind of confused said "oh-h okay". Both of the boys walked towards the school through the forest. Holland loved all of this,
The dry leaves on the ground, the wind, walking with Cloud. The two boys got to the school in no time. All girls had eyes on both of them, mainly Cloud though. Holland took Cloud's hand and went inside the school, walk towards the coat hanger and hang his coat, and asked if Cloud wanted to give coat.

After they were done Holland put his books and lunch basket on his desk. Cloud asked him "can i sit with you?" With a clam smile making Holland's heart melt. He nodded looking down, Cloud did the same as Holland. Holland asked "do you wanna go outside?"
"Sure" said Cloud. Both of the boys went outside. The girls went to Cloud and asked him many questions "what is your name?" "Where are you from?" "How are you so pretty?" And many more.

Cloud wasn't exactly familer with this he didn't know what to do. Holland took Clouds hand and went towards the small pond so that the they can't hear girls moaning and groaning about how beautiful is Cloud. Holland look towards Cloud "you really are every beautiful, aren't you?" Said Holland. Cloud this time tuned red, he said "thankyou" just like the way Holland did when Cloud called Holland Handsome. One of the boys who were playing with a ball said hey to Holland, and asked Cloud what his name is. "I'm Could Milson! Nice to meet y'all" Clould said with a smile. Well, the class teacher said all the students to stop chit chatting and get back to there bench. Holland went to the classroom, so did Cloud. Cloud just followed Holland like small puppy even though he didn't look small at all. Holland and Cloud sits in the same bench.