𝚌𝕙𝐚𝒑𝑡ᴇ𝓇 - 4

As both of the boys sat on the bench, Cloud asks Holland what are they teaching in school. Holland explains him everything, as being one of the toppers in class. Cloud says "Wow, you are really smart, Holland" with a chessy smile.

Holland blushes and tell Cloud to look at the Board. "Today we have a new student" The Teacher, Mr. Puffin continues, "Will you please introduce yourself, Cloud".

Cloud stands up "Hello! I am Cloud Godwin, i hope we can be friends" sits down Cloud with a smile. Holland tells Cloud that the class is studying algebra, Cloud groans. Algebra is his weak point, meanwhile Holland finds it very easy.

~After school~

Holland had promis Cloud that he will come to his house to tour him. Cloud was happy, so was Holland but didn't show.
"So, how did you find our school?" Asked Holland to Cloud

"Oh, i love it. Everyone is so nice! Even though, Jessy is kinda clingy but she is nice. Mr. Puffwin is certainly very strict, Is he always like that?"

"Oh yes definitely, but don't worry he only means for our best"

Could smiles at Holland. "'JeSSy iS sO nICe', my foot. That bloody Jessy is such boys crazy makes me wanna stab a pencil on my barin, ugh!" Holland thinks to himself.

"Hey Holland, you will come to my house, right? You promised me you know that" says Cloud looking at Holland. "Ahhh" nothing comes out of Holland. "Oh you, Holland Keys" chuckled softly. "Fine, i will come, but it won't cause any distress to your family, right?" Holland says to Cloud.

"Oh my, what do you even mean by that? Ofcourse not" Cloud replies
Both of them walk through dry leafs, looking at tiny bit of sunlight coming from the sun in small spaces of leafs.