Obey Me (1)

"Simply call me Middonai, my last name isn't important."

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Basic Information

Name: Middonai Sora

Name meaning:

Middonai= part of the word "Middonaitoburū", meaning midnight blue

Sora= Sky

Nicknames:

Middo= Simple shortening

Age:

19-Season 1, the exchange year

20-Season 2, coming back to the Devildom

21-22-Season 3, the human world

D.O.B: March 12

Holiday on birthday:

Zodiac: Pisces

Height: 5"7

Appearance:

Season 1- Middonai sports light tan skin with bright violet eyes. Her hair is a light pink and ends at around her shoulders. For clothing, she wears any oversized shirt, sometimes sports bras to minimize her breasts as much as possible, baggy pants and high boots. Most times, she sports a beanie that stuffs her hair in to make her appear much more androgynous.

For her R.A.D uniform, Middonai trimmed it quite a bit to make the front shorter than the back. She basically fought tooth and nail for leggings instead of the usual skirt, and intends to make it known she's comfy in them by man spreading. Her hair is tied in a loose ponytail and her uniform shirt has a light purple ribbon.

Season 2- Middonai shifted quite a bit, her hair has grown to show black roots and the pink has made its way to looking like strawberry pink. The shirt has differed to long sleeved shirts and hoodies and loose pants.

Season 3- Middonai's hair is cut to a pixie cut with light pink tips. For clothing, she wears black fingerless gloves, a light blue tee shirt, a black skirt and black heeled thigh high boots

Gender: Female (Any pronouns)

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Mammon? He's like a big brother I never had really, he may not like it but he does help me when I need help."

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

Relationships

Family:

Middonai never likes speaking about her parents or any family. All she does say is that they're quite religious to the point she was homeschooled because they simply decided that no school fit their curriculum for her. It's safe to assume that she's an only child based on how she often looks up to Mammon's kindness.

Friends:

Mammon: Honestly more like family in the latter half of the exchange year. The first few weeks, Mammon did not enjoy taking care of her, always thought she was a little too dumb. Then he found out her guilt trip weakness, and then he decided that only he gets to exploit that.

Beelzebub: Middonai considers him a big teddy bear, a gentle giant of such.

Simeon: While definitely worried about what he's heard of Middonai's home life, they have a quiet relationship. Simeon helps in parenting Middonai when the brothers have failed, and Middonai helps in giving advice for random writing inspiration.