South Park (1)

"Party girl's made it! Get the groove on!" 

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Basic Information

Name: Kristen Reine Addison

Name meaning

Kristen = Follower of Christ

Reine = Queen 

Addison = child of Adam

Nicknames

-Kris: Common shortening of her name. Mainly used by anyone who hates saying her whole name 

-Rice Krispy: Her family calls her this, Kristen gets so red everytime they do. 

- Witch: Ah, she gets called this sometimes because she believes in no god. She does like using and gifting healing crystals, and small charms. 

Age

-First appearance: eight 

- Current: ten 

- Teen: around 16-17 

D.O.B: November 2nd 

Holiday on birthday: All Souls Day(US), Day of the Dead(Latin America) 

Zodiac: Scorpio

Height: 5"6 

Appearance

- As a child: Kristen had rather long hair, about halfway down her back, usually put up in tight pigtails with flowers all around the elastics. She would wear a bright blue winter coat and a white skirt with black boots. 

- As a teen: Kristen's entire wardrobe changed over the years of growing up. She wears a blue sweater with a black heart in the middle, grey leggings with red roses on the knees and black combat boots. She cut her long hair to midway down her neck and puts in lots of hairpins to keep out of her face. 

-Overall: Kristen is rather pale, with brown hair and a pear body type(More hips than chest). Her eyes are what make her special, she has the genetic mutation sectional heterochromia. Heterochromia is where one pupil of the eye is a different colour than the other. Sectional is somewhat different, it's where part of the eye is a different colour. Kristen's eyes are both brown and green. 

Gender: Gender Apathetic (Female, does not care for pronouns)

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Smile, it's free therapy!"-Douglas Horton

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

Relationships

Family

- Maria Gail: Maria is Kristen's mother, and their relationship is a hit or miss sometimes. It's not as if they don't get along, they just have very different point of views. Maria works night shifts, and sleeps throughout most of the day, which makes talking to her hard. Kristen usually just stays out of her way, and lets her do her own thing. 

- Conner Addison: Conner is Kristen's father, and they have the typical father-daughter relationship. Kristen likes being with her dad a whole bunch, and would hate seeing him hurt in any way. In fact, Conner was the one who asked Kristen if she wanted a new look at around thirteen.