𝗠𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲

♡︎

☀︎︎
☮︎︎

"Please help me!" Willow's words are nasally and harsh as her shoes stomp through the tunnel they were in the day before. Her lip is split back open from screaming, and the blood is seeping into her mouth. Her nose is no doubt broken, and every world that comes out sounds as if she's sick.

"Please! He's gonna kill me! Someone, you have to help!" Her body is pushing herself to run faster than she's ever ran before, so when she makes impact with a body, she nearly knocks the wind out of herself.

She looks up to see a man with bloodshot eyes and some messy stitches across his cheek. "Look, I know what I did to you yesterday and I'm sorry but you've gotta help me! I'm human, you can test me right now!" Willow is pushing her body weight against his, trying to get away from the possible killer.

A knife is stuck into her hand and she yells out as he grips her wrist and pulls it towards his face, watching as it fails to heal. "Okay... What is it?"

"It's Scott! Scott McCall! He's trying to kill me! Get Monroe or something, just help me please!" She is screaming between sobs caused from terror.

Monroe walks out from behind a metal door. "What's all this commotion?"

"It's Scott! He's gonna kill me, I'm serious! He's on a rampage, you have to kill him before he get's to anyone else!" She is tugging at the man's shirt, trying to position his body in front of hers.

"I knew you would finally get on our side." Monroe smirks, and takes hold of Willow's arm. "Look, since you are human we won't kill you. But, we do have to put you in one of our holding cells since you are part of his pack, and you will lure him towards us....you did say he was chasing you, yes?"

"Yes." She turns towards Monroe, "Thank you so much. I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am."

"No, Willow. Thank you. Now we have a chance to kill Scott McCall." She smiles and closes the metal door in front of her, making Willow now an official prison of Monroe's army.

She looks around the cell to see a sleeping bag, pillow, and a toilet. A jail cell. Her body situates itself on top of the bed, and once she realizes no one is looking at her, she smiles. "Plan...worked."

Willow knows that Stiles has to be in one of the cells, just like her. She just doesn't know which one it may be. Not until she hears tapping against the left wall of her cell.

Morse code.

Not any specific words, just the alphabet. He's practicing. She jumps up and puts her ear against the wall, before picking up her hand and tapping it against the same wall she can hear his tapping from.

•••   ⁃   ••  •⁃••  •  •••  ••⁃⁃••

"Stiles?"

She sits in silence for a minute, before a tapping is heard again on the receiving end.

•⁃⁃  ⁃⁃⁃  •⁃••  •⁃••  ⁃⁃⁃  •⁃⁃  ••⁃⁃••

"Willow?"

Her hand reaches back up and responds to him.

⁃•⁃⁃  ⁃⁃⁃  ••⁃ /  •⁃  •⁃•  • /  •••  •⁃  ••⁃•  •  •⁃•⁃•⁃

"You are safe."

•⁃⁃  •  /  •⁃ •⁃• •  /  ••••  •  •⁃•  •  /  ⁃  ⁃⁃⁃  /  •••• •  •⁃••  •⁃⁃•  /  ⁃•⁃⁃ ⁃⁃⁃ ••⁃  •⁃•⁃•⁃

"We are here to help you."

There is silence for a minute, and she knows that he is trying to make out what she just said. One thing Stiles always hates about Willow is the fact that she learned morse code after him, but had an easier time doing it.

⁃⁃⁃  ⁃•⁃  •⁃  ⁃•⁃⁃  •⁃•⁃•⁃  /  ••  /  •⁃••  ⁃⁃⁃  •••⁃  •  /  ⁃•⁃⁃ ⁃⁃⁃ ••⁃ •⁃•⁃•⁃

"Okay. I love you."

She smiles and wipes the tears of relief off of her face. She'd spent this whole time finding him worried that something horrible may have happened.

•• / •⁃•• ⁃⁃⁃ •••⁃ • / ⁃•⁃⁃ ⁃⁃⁃ ••⁃  /  ⁃  ⁃⁃⁃  ⁃⁃⁃  •⁃•⁃•⁃

"I love you too."

Right as she finished tapping the words onto the wall, she looks up to the metal bars leading out of the cell, to see Nolan. He has a fading black eye from the punch that she landed on his face.

"Nolan!" She walks up to the door, loudly whispering to get his attention.

He turns to the side and see's her, happy to see someone who actually cares for him. "Willow! They caught you?"

"No, i'm in here on purpose. They're also gonna get Scott. I know they wont kill him right away, they're gonna torture him first, so I have time, but I need your help."

"How?" He doesn't fully face her, hoping the cameras won't catch him straight up conversing with her.

"See that?" She points at the keycard hanging off of his belt buckle. "That is gonna get us out of here. All of us. I will make sure you don't have to stay here with them. I promise."

"Okay.." He unclips the card and slides it up his sleeve, before turning towards the cameras. He moves the hand behind him while scratching his face, trying to act as normal as possible. She reaches through the bars and grabs the card out from his sleeve.

"I owe you."

"Getting me away from these people will be enough." He swiftly walks away, cowering from every superior he dare walk past.

Willow backs up into her cell and slips the card under her bra. Sure, it isn't the safest place, but she can't think of any other options other than her underwear, which is just gross.

Right as she sits down she hears a sudden commotion. A low growl comes from deeper in the sewer, along with a laugh from Monroe. Unsure of who it is, Willow moves back up to the cell door, and places her ear towards the outside.

"Leave me alone!" A voice yells.

"Scott." She whispers, grinning. "It's go-time."

♡︎

☀︎︎
☮︎︎

A/N: Fun fact, I actually learned and memorized Morse code for this book. Also! We are getting close to the end of this fic, I'm excited for you guys to read the next chapter! (Don't worry the next chapter isn't the last one)