Saving L

This is back in y/n's pov

This can NOT be happening. L is kidnapped, bon and steff arent answering the phone and i got a minion crying next to me! Im way too drunk for this, i doubt that i could throw a knife with much accuracy let alone take down a whole ass gang! The only reason i took this weak ling out was because of the adrenaline i was feeling after seeing L be taken away from me! And to think that i'd be the one saving him for once, if i save him that is.

"Hey dumbass"

"Y-yes?"

"How many guys are there"

"I- dont know m-maybe 6"

"Ok. and ill be taking that"
I grabbed the pistol out the guys back pocket, thanks to L i know how to work one now.

6 bullets, now ain't that perfect.

"Ok, so first We're going to sneak up on the-"

"W-we?"

"oh im sorry, "

i put the gun to his head and smiled at his fearful expression

"would you like to join lil nas x in hell a little early instead?."

"N-no w-we is f-fine"

"Great😊 now as i was saying, WE will sneak up on them and i will engage in a shoot out while you untie my future husband. And if i hear so much as a 'ow' from him, your funeral will be held earlier than intended. Got it."

"Y-yes"

"Ok. Lets go"

Honestly this plan sucks but im still
Drunk and as i said, dumb and dumber wont answer the phone so this is the best its gonna get. Taking a deep breath we got out the car and slowly walked under the bridge trying not to make much noise. As we got closer to the tunnel though i realized that even if we did make a lot of noise they wouldn't have heard us, they were talking and laughing too loud

"See 'L' i tried to warn you what would happen if you didn't do as we asked but you didn't want to listen."

I kneeled down and peaked into the tunnel, there were 3 guys laughing and surrounding L who was tied to a chair and bleeding from the nose. One guy, who i assume is the leader, sitting in a foldable chair in front of L and 3 smaller guys sitting down with rifles drinking and adding the cans to the tower of beers next to them. They probably cant aim as accurately either judging by how much they drank.

"And to think that you're a man of so many names, not only are you 'The Scorpion' to anyone who needs something stronger than a pistol but you're also 'Lucifer Richfield' to the public and 'L' to your pathetic girlfriend"

Why am i always the one to get insulted?! he doesn't even know im here! And L's real name is Lucifer??? It fits him though.

"I told you that if you didn't do what i asked that i would not only find another supplier but i would also kill you and everyone you love, including her"

L chuckled and the leader glared at him

"Why are you laughing."

well for one he's still drunk as hell

"You said- pfft! Im sorry. You said that you were going to kill my girlfriend, as in y/n? The girl who fist fights a 30 year old buff machine everyday who is 3 times her size FOR FUN and WINS. This girl doesn't fear death and will look it straight in the eyes to protect what she loves, trust me. My world, My everything, My Queen. The girl who teases me daily and eases my worries. You know she stayed up all night to make me a birthday cake even though she knew that cooking isnt her strong suit?"

I can't believe he remembers that

"My girl, whose smile lights up any room she's in and who im Going to spend the rest of my life with, if she'll have me, all im saying is that if your going to kill the love of my life, good luck. You're gonna need it."

"....That was very sweet and all, though i think i need to barf now, but back to your 'queen'. What would that pipsqueak do to me?? I'm sure I've fought more grown men in hand to hand combat than she has ever raised her tone. She's just a woman afterall"

"Shes not 'just a woman' or 'pathetic' or a 'pipsqueak' like you think, I had her trained by the best over and over again so if you go into a fight with her thinking like that, Underestimating her. You're not gonna win."

The guy in the chair laughed and punched L in the face making L and the chair fall on its side

"I ALWAYS win."

"Are you sure about that?"

Suddenly feeling sober from L's big speech i kicked the minion into the tunnel and he ran to L as i instructed him to, leaving all the guys in the tunnel staring at me and two of the rifle guys aiming at my chest and head, the third one passed out.

"Hello boys. I'm gonna need my man back"

Yall i love this one! Its totally my favorite. Anyway hope yall have a good week, ill update again soon👍🏾