8. HER MISSION

Khushi searched classified section of the news papers... Nothing was as per her taste. She isn't going to greet random strangers on front desk or run behind some arrogant ass as his personal assistant.

She wasn't any way much comfortable with the previous job offered by Amma's friend... Good that she escaped.
Finding one is her primary concern now..
And second one, well that time will tell.

Khushi flipped pages after pages, ooh on indeed not any news paper. Finally something lucrative came.

It was half past eleven when Khushi reached Asraya , home for animals. last day for Walk-in. She hanged her bag across her shoulder and sprinted calling for a rickshaw.

The boss was a nice lady, in her early fifty, spectacles on nose. She came to know that her name was Gayatri Shukla. It wasn't a crowded place... Youngsters are always attracted to jobs that pays well in an Air conditioned office not on field.

She asked for Khushi, education,her family and stay in Delhi, and put a condition that if she can deliver two puppies in the address, she can join right now.

"But I want to look after the cute puppies and stripped cats, those tall tall horses,rabbits,hamsters,green parrots,colorful peacock..."- Khushi demanded.

" He he he...These two puppies are already adopted"- Mrs. Shukla laughed a lot before revealing that Mr. mehta, the man who want the puppies, was someone powerful and he specially adopted them but couldn't come today as he was busy.. Women aren't any less she believed.

Khushi's enthusiasm touched sky when she learnt that she can use the Farm scooter on her work as Mrs. shukla doesn't find it right that she will travels in the Van. Well she had missed riding one, it had been a long time that happened when she was in Lucknow.

The balle balle Punjabi driver was a sweet man. A few other animals and birds were taken to deliver at different addresses.

Taking the pink helmet she followed the Van taking a lot of animals, singing her own version of Hindi songs...

Gayatri Shukla looked at Khushi and her energy before putting her head into the register. From tomorrow this will be a little easy.

Arnav Singh Raizada was hell busy this early. Well the continuous leave he took piled works on his table. He need to finish two more meetings, then join a lunch with clients from Hyderabad and then work on files...
Aman was nodding his head at the instructions thrown at his direction.

His pace halted, someone was stalking him.

A white trolley auto stopped right in front of him, someone hold his hand and dragged him inside and shut the door. Before he turned to utter his favourite line of what the! A black cloth covered his face. He wasn't prepared for this.

"Damn it! "- His whisper was almost inaudible. He know Aman saw them and will track him soon but right now the various meetings lines for today is cancelled.

Khushi flashed her all teeth, finally mission second accomplished.

Mathur, the all rounder manager was walking counting the tiles, looked at his boss when no instructions came at his attention, missing...

An expression unnamed appeared on his face. This was confidential, who dared to cage the lion, kidnap his boss! He was more worried for the kidnapper.. Will ASR leave them alive!

Khushi reached Mr. Mehta's place and took the puppies in her arm, carefully.. Caressing there furry glory.

After coming out,she knocked the passenger side door and removed the black cloth away...

His hairs were messed, eyes red, nose flared in anger or in need of oxygen wasn't clear...

"Arnavjiii.... How are you?? "- She flashed her battesi. Can't she see how he is!!

" Run away from here, Go"- ASR had no idea how to deal with the situation now... He wish her to run away, this can be dangerous. But how did she reached here??

The tall man was coming towards them. Khushi was looking at him smilingly. Arnav got confused for first time in his life. Even trigonometry wasn't confusing.

"We kidnapped the right man, didn't we?? "- the tall man asked.

Khushi nodded vigorously, at success of her first kidnapping plan... Instant, more instant then bru gold.

" I saved you from that Khadoos of your boss and steal you from under his nose"- Khushi revealed her plan.

"You kidnapped me? "- ASR was surprised.

" Yes ji, Bitiya was so worried on our way, we made this plan when we stopped to have tea at the chapri , saw you walking "- The man was now revealed to be Happy Singh, van driver.

" I dislike that boss of your. The man scolds you regularly, doesn't he. Didn't you see how he remained gaping at my audacity? Anyway I don't want to cause Naniji any pain in this health conditions of her by kidnapping you... By the way how is she doing now?? "- Khushi had her own reason to care for people.

Arnav nodded. Aman will lose his sense if he hear this. Signalling that his maternal grandmother is doing well.

" I would suggest you leave that job and find a new one soon... Your boss is too harsh. He fired some girls for losing a file, just a file. Can you believe it?? "- Khushi repeated.

He remembered how important the Mehta project was...
He was planning to launch a special Kashmiri winter collection...
The lunch meeting was now almost cancelled from his side.

" I like working there.. "- He tried to justify.

" No... You aren't. How can a lively person like you be happy there?? "- Khushi asked in reverse.

"Achchha listen, why are we here at Mr. Mehta's place...?? "- Arnav was confused, now observing his surrounding.

"To give him puppies, what else?? "

"What the!! "- escaped his mouth. Why will she give puppies to that old man when he is ready to receive unlimited.

" I can give you one too.... Only if you want"- khushi thought he is talking of adopting a baby dog but procedure takes time right.
But Arnav was lost in some where shake his head in a denying manner.

Golden opportunity rusted, ironically!