21.

Her.

"Feeling better?"- asked devilishly Adriano, kissing me steamily, making my cheeks flush pink. 

I nodded timidly, wrapping my arms around his neck, as his big, masculine, veiny hands squeezed my bum gently. 

"Everything will be fine, mon ciel. My parents will love you, you are impossible not to love and adore."- stated my beloved man, kissing my neck tenderly as I am straddling him, his back against the headboard. 

I nodded, taking a deep breath, and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck, sighing contentedly as he cuddled me close to himself, rubbing my bare back affectionately. 

It's been a week. Everything was so well, so pleasant, nothing was out of place. 

Until our dads arranged dinner for our families to meet officially. It is going to be us, our parents, my baby brother, his siblings - quadruplets and twins; others couldn't make it due to different reasons. But we will meet soon for sure. Of course, it has to be the poshest restaurant out there on neutral territory - not his family's restaurant, not my family's restaurant. For that we had to fly out all the way to New-York because it has to be "best of the best". 

I might have been trembling ever since we woke up because of my nervousness and Adriano might have taken my mind off it all by pleasuring me, only for us to end up tangling between the sheets, kissing and making love mellowly. 

In some moments we showered and began getting dressed side by side, talking about the dinner in much calmer setting without my hands shaking and words making zero sense. 

Him.

To say that I am a bundle of nerves is not the right word. I am a bit nervous, sì, I am determined to make the best impression and get on Mr Monet's good side. My beloved angel, on the other hand, is a bundle of nerves. I do understand her nervousness, but I also know that she has absolutely nothing to be anxious about. My parents will adore her, they will be very happy to meet her and I bet that once she meets my siblings, especially sisters, I will have to actually book my quality time with my girl because they will snatch her away from me. 

As I peacefully got dressed, I made sure to be extra tidy and classy. Shirt, suit, Audemars Piquet, handkerchief. Bloody hell, I even got haircut ahead of time. 

I checked the time, feeling calmer as I realised that we fit in time just fine and have a whole hour to spare

I checked the time, feeling calmer as I realised that we fit in time just fine and have a whole hour to spare. Good, I'd hate to be late to such significant dinner. 

Clicking of heels caught my attention as I turned around on my heels, smiling at the sight of my princess. 

She looks heavenly and so sophisticated. Just...Wow. 

Gorgeous, neat, natural makeup put her bewitching beauty on display in the finest ways: sublime brows; arresting highlights and contour on her defined cheekbones and jawline; bonny, small, button nose is marvellously complimented; long, thick, dark lashes are even longer, thicker and prettier and God, those lips are heaven-sent - so full, so plump, so pouty, so sultry, so pink.