30.

Cloud's P.O.V.

"Puis chercher à nouveau parce que ma fille est partie et personne n'aura de repos tant qu'elle ne sera pas rentrée!"- I snapped, my anger and worry creating lethal mixture. (Then search again because my daughter is gone and nobody will rest until she is home!) 

My right hand scatted the fuck out of my sight, his head down, and I took a deep breath, my rage as dangerous as fury of Leonardo, who is flipping the damn world upside down with me, looking for his firstborn son. 

My only daughter was kidnapped. My little princess is out of my sight and reach. 

I am going mad. 

I have never felt like this. I have never felt so much wrath, savagery, worry and concern in my life.  God knows what can be happening to my child and I hate it. Maria is bundle of nerves, but she is doing her best to keep our small sons-triplets and Arthur calm and keep herself and I sane, more me. 

Club is a mess, but it is the least of my concerns. 

All I need to find here is at least 1 clue, 1 hint on where my daughter is. 

I began checking the area around the club for billionth time, joining Leonardo in that. Our eldest sons are here, our wives and little ones.

"Cazzo."- swore Leonardo as I swore in French at the same time, both of us causing our met to freeze until they got back to work. 

"They couldn't get in any shit, could they?"- asked Julian, eldest of my quintuplets, therefore, the most protection of them all - my gene, no doubt. 

"Nope. They have parental maturity in them."- said Domenico, teaching with us too. 

"Don't even mention that, especially right now."- Leonardo and I spoke at the same time, neither of us able to even absorb that possibility. 

The possibility of my daughter bearing an heir of 2 the most powerful, the most notorious Mafias.

Just...Not now. Merde, not until they are both fine, safe and sound, healthy and happy. 

Hours passed, we checked indoor upside-down until moving outdoors, not caring that it is the middle of the night.

Him.

My head is pounding, my body aches and my arm feels like it weights a damn ton. My eyes struggled to open and raspy sigh escaped from me. 

I am tied to a fucking chair - my hands behind my back, ankles secured to the chair with a rope. I looked around the dimly light-up room, seeing nothing, expect four-walls and a table with open laptop in front of myself. 

I watched the screen, noticing that it is camera and it shows what's going on in a room right now - today's date and time. It is recording. 

Her.

"Don't touch me!"- I snapped, pushing moron away from myself as he shoved me in some room. 

"You will suffer, bitch, I promise you. I will show you what you were missing out all along."- sneered Mentel, locking the door, making my heart race in horror. 

"You chose that Russo lover boy over me. Do you have any idea what a bad girl you have been?"- he stated in rage, taking his shirt and belt off, creating snapping sound with the leather belt, causing me to jolt in fear as I pressed into the wall, trapped like a helpless kitten. 

"You will pay for everything. Adriano will ruin you."- I said with built up confidence, gulping when he inched closer, his eyes full of fury at the mention of my love.