31.

Leonardo's P.O.V.

"Shh, he will be okay, amore mio. He is such a strong man, principessa."- I whispered to my wife, holding her tightly in my embrace, soothing down her crying as she held onto me, neither of us at peace. 

Nor is Cloud or Maria. They are just as shaken up, wrecked, worried and restless.

4 in the morning. Call from hospital. 

"2 young people admitted to the hospital. Seemingly a couple. You are the emergency contact of a boy - around 19 years old, black and curly hair, tall and robust physic, tattoo of a sun and moon on his left wrist."

Those words were never something Cami and I could be prepared for. 

Cazzo, this is something no parent could ever be prepared for.

"Voglio che quel mostro marcisca all'inferno per quello che ha fatto a nostro figlio."- spoke shakily Cami, clutching on my shirt, and I kissed her forehead, tenderly wiping away tears that rush down her cheeks. (I want that monster to rot in hell for what he's done to our son.)

"Ti prometto, mio amato tesoro, che farò soffrire quel figlio di puttana per aver ferito nostro figlio. Quell'idiota non morirà facilmente."- I promised my wife, embracing her close to myself, my hold of her tight and protective. (I promise you, my beloved treasure, I will make that son of a bitch suffer for hurting our son. That moron won't die easily.)

I will hunt down every single bastard, who as involved in this, and unleash savage wrath - one that damn Satan could never give them.

"Maria, chéri, it's going to be fine. She is such a strong woman, she will make it."- soothed Cloud, holding his wife securely, as we exchanged glanced, both of us restless for merciless revenge. 

But not now. 

Not until our children are awake and recovering steadily, healthily and progressively. 

Cloud's P.O.V.

"Je veux que ce crétin soit mort, Cloud. Je veux qu'il souffre pour ce qu'il a fait à notre fille."- said  my chéri  through tears that I gently wiped away, my jaw clenched as my blood boiled. (I want that moron dead, Cloud. I want him to suffer for what he has done to our daughter.) 

"Je vais détruire ce fils de pute, mon amour, tu as ma parole. Il va payer pour avoir fait du mal à notre fille."- I assured my beloved, hugging her tightly with so much vigilance and territoriality. (I will ruin that son of a bitch, my love, you have my word. He will pay for hurting our daughter.)

All rage that is building up in me gets more and more intense, more wrathful and merciless - perfect fit for each bastard, who took part in this. 

But goddamn, I won't step out of this hospital until I know that my little girl is out of surgery, out of risk zone, out of danger and is going to be fine. 

Leonardo's P.O.V.

Hour, then two, three, four. No sight of any doctors, no sight of our children. 

All the stress, worry, tears got to Cami and Maria - both asleep in our sight. 

"I am not ready to see her."- sighed Cloud, running his hands through his brown hair, and I sighed heavily, not being prepared to see my son either. 

Mafia Dons - seemingly so dangerous, heartless, cold, savage, ruthless. 

Not when it comes to our families, especially our children - our blood.