Rampage 1: Morning Madness, Kuoh Academy, and A Smooth Date

Gael: GEEZ, DAD!!!!! A KICK TO MY HEAD, FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!?!?!?!?

Dad: Son, what have I have been telling you? *Throws another kick*

Gael: *Blocks* YEAH YEAH, I GET IT!!!!! THE ALL-GIRLS ACADEMY I'M GOING TO JUST STARTED ACCEPTING BOYS!!!!! *Dodge* THERE'S BOUND TO BE PERVERTS RUNNING AMOK THERE!!!!! *Blocks* IT'S MY DUTY AS A STRONG BOY TO PROTECT ANY GIRL THAT CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES!!!!! *Dodge*

Dad: Good. You do remember our pep talks.

Gael: More like beatdowns from you and mom!!! You know that I still can't take on both of you at the same time!

Mom: Now now, Gael. You know our family motto.

Gael: *Blocks* It's the duty of the strong... *dodge* ...to protect the weak! *Block* You two drilled that into my head for years!!!

Mom: Very good, Gael. Honey, that's enough. Our little boy still remembers his training.

Dad: Aw, come on kiddo! At least throw a punch or two.

Gael: You asked for it!

I finally retaliate with fast punches at Dad's face and body. He may be dodging and blocking my strikes with ease, but the fact that he's blocking a bunch of my punches means that I have not been slacking on my training.

Dad: Time to finish up. Your mother should be done with breakfast by now.

Gael: Eh?

Dad grabs one of my thrown punches and throws me over his shoulder and I get myself slammed into a wall on my back. Apparently, he threw me so hard, that I felt a bunch of pops at my spine!

Gael: ACK!!!!!

Mom: Great. How is he going to eat breakfast while he's at the verge of paralysis!? Let alone not be late for the first day of his new school!?

Dad: Sorry. I just couldn't hold back.

Mom: I know, I know. You're proud of him for being able to attend an academy as prestigious as this one. Kuoh Academy. *Sigh* Get the dishes to the table, dear. I'll see what I can do about our son.

Gael: M-Mom...h-h-help...

Gael (Narrator): *Sigh* Yep, this is me. In case you haven't read the BIO before opening up this story yet, let me give you some context. My parents are world-class martial arts champs and they have been training me in their arts. Luckily, I seem to have inherited their latent talents which made training easier. Unluckily, this just allows them to intensify my training at a pace that I can barely keep up with. And here I am, on the verge of paralysis on the first day of my new school. Wonderful...

I barely felt the taps Mom sent to my back before all feeling returns to me again and I begin squirming in pain on the ground.

Gael: *Groans* Ow...

Mom: Oh, quit your whining and get up. Breakfast is ready.

Gael: Got it...

After eating breakfast and dressing up in the academy's uniform that they sent, I am now at the front door and ready to leave.

Gael: See ya, Mom. See ya, Dad.

Mom and Dad: See you after school, son!

I then leave my home and make my way over to the academy. Along the way, I see some girls in what appear to be the female uniforms of Kuoh Academy. Gotta say. They look really nice on them. But then a few men in the male uniforms turned up to ruin everyone's day.