Rampage 2: Some Demonic Context, A Stranger's Defiance, and the Reveal

The bell has rung and the students begin to get up and get ready to go home or head to their clubs for the after-school activities. I was going to head to the kendo club with Murayama and Katase, but I had to change my plans due to the context of last night.

Kiba: Excuse me, Gael. But can you come with me to President Rias?

Katase: Aww!! He's supposed to come to the kendo club with us today!

Murayama: I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time that Rias wants to meet you so quickly, Gael.

Katase: Why is it that the Three Queens of Kuoh always get the awesome boys!?

Gael: Don't worry, girls. I'll just be running late for club activities. I won't take too long.

Katase: Ok! You better come, Gael! I wanna make the girls super jealous that I convinced you to join us!

Murayama: You mean "we convinced him"?

Katase: Party pooper...

Gael: Guess that's my cue to go. Lead the way.

Kiba: Great. Issei is waiting by the entrance already. Let's go.

Gael: *Sigh* I suppose that's natural. Given everything that's already happened...

Katase: *Gasp* One of the Perverted Trio is coming with you too!?!?

Murayama: *Ominously* Gael, give him a good hit for me and all of the girls that fell victim to his constant harassment.

Gael: *Ominously* Trust me. He'll never know what hit him.

Kiba: *Sweatdrops* Um...shall we go?

Gael: Yeah. Lead the way.

Once we leave the classroom, I see Issei walking up to us as I shoot him a look that would kill if it could.

Issei: W-w-what's with that look, man...?

Gael: *Ominously* You'll see. Kiba, let's go.

Kiba: Please...don't kill him until we meet the president...

Issei: *Worriedly* H-hey! What's that supposed to mean!? Hey! Kiba! Come on! Tell me!

Later, we arrived at the door to where this President Rias is.

Gael: Kiba, you mentioned "president" with this Rias. Is she your club president?

Kiba: Yes. She is the president of ORC, or the Occult Research Club for short.

Gael: Who also happens to have some actual involvement with the supernatural. Can't imagine anyone more fitting than her.

Kiba: *Chuckles* Believe me, she has much more than some involvement.

Gael: *Sarcastically* Woohoo...

Issei: Enough about that! Just what is it that Kiba meant by "not killing me"?

Gael: Oh yeah. That's right. I was ignoring your constant questioning on our way here. Anyways...

With one swift and powerful move, I give Issei a strong uppercut to the gut and lifted him high above and over me which sent him flying to the door. He busted through them, swinging the doors wide open which let those in the room see the scene.

Gael: Courtesy of the kendo club, asshole!

I then enter the club room around Issei's half-dead body as he struggles with the pain and tries to catch the breath that left his lungs. I then look around the club room and see a few more people. A loli with white hair sitting on the couch eating a chocolate bar, and the silhouette of a mature-looking woman behind a curtain... while another mature-looking woman is bathing in a bathtub... that's not in a bathroom...