SCP-096 x Blind D-Class Reader

SCP 096 (Shy Guy) x Blind D-Class Reader

Ok, can we real quick talk about how dumb the justice system is? Like, I got put on death row for murdering 2 people with a knife. You might be wondering what's dumb about that? Well, for as long as I can remember. I've been blind. Yes, blind. So, they are saying that I, a blind person managed to kill 2 people. I believe I got framed cause they found my DNA but I know I've never been to that place.

Anyways, doesn't matter. Some 'foundation' called SCP Foundation offered me to work for 30 days and then I'll be free so I took it. So that's where I am now, sitting in a small room on a pathetic excuse of a bed. Since I'm blind, it makes my other senses more enhanced, so I heard footsteps going down the hall, probably looking for test subjects.

Even though I knew from my week here that getting chosen most of the time results in death, I was still secretly hoping they chose me so I don't have to sit here. And with my luck, I heard them stop outside my door and open it. They grabbed me and dragged me out.

"How did you commit a murder when you're blind?" One asked.

I guessed most people wondered that so I answered honestly

"I didn't. I must say I get amazed every day by the sheer stupidity of people."

I guessed he was trying to answer but got caught off by the other one announcing our arrival.

"Good luck. If you live I'll get you good food" He said

"Thank- wait what?"

Did they just say I'll get killed? I hope heaven has good food at least.

I entered and heard the door slamming behind me. I rubbed my ears in pain, like seriously, no need to slam it. I heard sobbing and whimpering in the corner, so me being me, I went over to the corner. After a minute of stumbling, I managed to bump into something. I reached my hand out and felt ribs. Ribs? I'm pretty sure this anomaly is starved. I need to ask.

"Uhhh intercom thing what is this?" I asked

"That is SCP-096. It is a humanoid anomaly that appears to be suffering from malnutrition. Upon sight of his face, He will start having a breakdown and kill the viewer. The reason you are here is for us to know if it affects him" The intercom spoke out.

Ok. That's fine. A little warning would have been nice tho. So here I am, with a dangerous anomaly I cant see. I reached out and grabbed his head, and turned it to face me. I heard it whimpering and screaming against this, but he seemed to calm down when I viewed him. At least I'm assuming I'm looking at him.

It reached out and put its hand on top of my hands that were still on the sides of his head and gently took them away. I bet if I could see he would be very confused. I mean, I would be too.

Suddenly, he grabbed me into a hug and started sobbing. I just awkwardly hugged him back. Thankfully I was saved from awkwardness by the intercom.

"[D-Class Number] please step away from SCP-096"

"I gotta go, I might be back" I muttered to the SCP and scrambled from his grip.

I heard the door open and attempted to go in the direction of the sound. The guards took me away and back to my room/cell.

Later on, a scientist came and told me that I will be continuing interacting with SCP-096 and I'll be moved to a different room. I was happy, I was liking the SCP.

I'm still waiting for my good food.