SCP 1471 x Reader

SCP 1471 x Reader

I'm bored. Very bored. I don't feel like doing any of my usual activities so instead, I've laid in my bed for the past hour and stared at the glow-in-the-dark stars I have on my ceiling. Eventually, I decided to take my phone and find a new phone app. I scrolled a bit through the app store and found an app called "MalO ver1.0 0". Honestly, it sounds a bit stupid, so like most people, I got it.

I couldn't find the app on my home screen, so I just gave up and finally got up.  I dressed and walked to make breakfast. While I was thinking of my disappointment in myself because I poured the milk first, I heard my phone get a notification. I walked to my phone and saw a message that wasn't an ad. Odd. Nobody messages me on the messaging app, but anyways I opened my phone.

It was a picture of some kind of emo furry, with black hair and a skull. In the background was my favorite cafe with people sitting, seeming not to notice the figure. I just texted it has the wrong number and forgot about it.

3 hours later, I was in the park, petting stray cats and dogs, and drinking coffee. Living the best life. My phone rang again and I checked. It was the same guy. This time the furry was in front of my school. Does this guy not understand what wrong number means? After typing aggressively  wrong number, I shut it off and leaned back, sighing.

After returning home and ordering lunch, I'm now reading a book and trying not to think of my impending doom called 'homework'. My phone rang for the third time that day. I put down my book and got my phone. It was again that same guy. As I was about to clearly explain what 'wrong number' means, I saw the photo.

Yet again, same emo furry, but this time in front of my house. My house. As I started to panic and got ready to call the police, I understood. My friends. They must be pulling some prank on me, it's not like a furry, of all things, is stalking me. I laugh at my previous panic and continue reading.

The next 2 days, I received a couple more pictures of it. In front of my work, the park I go to, my friend's house, and all of that, but I'm not concerned anymore. At least until now. I'm just cleaning my house, when my phone gets the usual notification, I pick it up and check the photo. I drop my phone.

The photo was me. Cleaning. Nobody is near me. I would have seen them. But that's me. And furry.

I quickly grabbed my phone and started dialing 911 when I stopped. Would the police believe me? Is an emo furry that is stalking me/ a prank from my friends that took a picture of me and it then disappeared believable? No is the answer. They wouldn't even bother coming over and checking. I instead sit down on my chair.

After a few days, it keeps sending pictures of me. Sleeping. Eating. Doing homework. But if it couldn't get any worse, I'm starting to see it out of the corner of my eye. Just there for a second when I turn a corner or stare at a reflection. This time, I turned a corner and saw it, but this time it didn't disappear. Just stood there and stared.

I cautiously moved to it, not once taking my eyes off it.  I eventually got close enough that we were basically touching. I carefully put my hand out and awkwardly pet its head. I could feel it, so I'm not sure if I should be relieved or terrified. On one hand, it's real and I am in fact, not hallucinating. But on the other hand, there-is-a-emo-furry-stalking-me-that-is-very-real.

After petting it a bit, I took my hand back and stared at it, waiting for it to do something. It opened its mouth (skull?) and seemed to try to talk, but no sound came out. But I, a person of many talents, knew sign language.

"Who are you?" I signed

"My name is MalO, and I need your help" It signed back

Ok, so it is named after the app and needs my help. I might be stupid but decided I'll help it. I took my hand and nodded at it.

What's the worst thing that could happen?

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. I wasn't just in a writing mood, but I finally forced myself to write a bit, and it was fun. Sorry, that isn't the best, I was kinda rushing to finish it because I knew if I stopped in the middle, I wouldn't finish it. I'll try to update more often, but no promises.