2

Chifuyu pov:

since I met that cute guy I can't stop blushing >//<
now i reached our base but I, m still blushing cuz I can't get him out of my brain. Then I heard someone talk. It was Baji my best friend.

Baji: good morning Chifuyu, did you see a sexy and pretty girl to blush like that so early in the morning?

Chifuyu: i- what? no!(maybe because it's a guy😏)

Baji: then why are you bushing? The weather is not even hot

then more members came seeing chifuyu blushing too. Then there' s a small guy talked behind the tall man with a dragon tattoo on his head. The guy who talked is Mikey the leader of the Tokyo manji gang.

Mikey: ne ne chifuyu why are you blushing this early in the morning?

Draken: yeah, why?

Chifuyu: i-I just saw a cute and beautiful but cold guy earlier..

Baji: a pretty and cute but cold 'guy'? that's interesting.

mikey: ohhhhh, Baji's right it's interesting, 'can't wait to meet him ^_^

Meanwhile with Takemitchi

Takemichi pov:

Me and hina are walking in the hallway then we suddenly stopped.

Hina: Take-Chan were here :)

T: oh okay

The teacher spoke

Teacher: hina you can enter now

Then hina entered

Teacher:you must be the new student?

T: ah, yes sensei. 'Then I bowed'

Teacher: you can enter and introduce yourself now :)

I nodded and entered the classroom. The girls are squeeling and blushing and even some of the boys but I look at then normally (or should I say coldly)they blushed more but a bit scared. Then it's time to introduce myself.

T:hi. My name is Hanagaki Takemichi, nice to meet you all. Do you have any questions?.

Almost all of the students in the class raised their hand and the teacher was 😶.

T: eh?. There's to many of you. I'll just answer 3 questions cause I'm lazy...

The class: I-

After answering the 3 questions from my classmates the teacher said I could sit at the back of hina.

After class cuz I'm lazy

Hina approached me and asked if I could eat with her and of course I said yes

Hina: what are you going to eat take-chan?

T: huh?. What? ' I said with a bored face'

Hina: stop being cold hmph.

T: repeat your question then.

Hina: I- (I just said stop being cold-) I asked if what are you going to eat or what do you ant to eat =_=

T: ah. Maybe fries 🍟

Hina: fries again?

T: what do you mean "fries again?" 'I looked at her coldly'

Hina: i- nvm :) go ahead then I think they are selling fries at the canteen.

T: oh. That's great then.

Then I waited on the line until its my turn then I bought the fries.

Then I go to the table where hina is sitting. Then we ate.

After school cuz I'm lazy af

Hina and I decided to hangout since we don't have anything to do.

T. B. C