5

Chifuyu POV:

I dragged takemitchy towards my friends and now we're close to them.

Mitchy POV:

While chifuyu is dragging me close to a bunch of people that so called his friends, i saw a boy that looked like a girl because of his long black hair, while staring at him, he looked back to me and suddenly his face turned a little red and idk why.

Back to Chifuyu's POV

We finally arrived to my friends and it's my time to introduce my future wife- este takemitchy my new "friend".

Chifuyu: hey guys!

They all turned on me and i saw my best friend baji blushing while staring at someone..then i looked who is he staring to and he is staring at takemitchi..i am so jealous because i already know that my friend baji took a liking on takemitchi.

Mikey:hello chifuyu!who is that boy behind you? Is that your new friend?!!

Draken: oh? So is it him chifuyu?

Chifuyu: yeah. Takemitchy introduce yourself

Takemitchy: okay.

The boys POV: we are all shocked because of the sudden cold respond came out from his mouth.. but ngl thats kinda cute😏(///)

Takemitchy: Hanagaki Takemitchy is my name, nice to meet you all.

The boys blushed more because of the cold beauty in front of them.

Mikey:😳 ken-chin!

Draken: what? (Covering face because hes blushing)

Mikey: can i have him Ken-chin?!😋❤️

The boys glared at Mikey angrily

Boys: no, i will!

Baji: no!! I WILL HAVE HIM!

Mitsuya: No!

Now they are fighting on who can have takemitchy.

Meanwhile with chifuyu who is regretting his decision to introduce Mitchy to them because he thought if he didnt introduce him to them he will not have more rivals but now there's so many of them.

Takemitchy: will you guys shut the fuck up?. Y'all so noisy.

Boys: ...sorry ( then glared at each other)

Takemitchi: good.

Boys: h-hey- ( i-) i'll go talk to him first!

Takemitchy: (sigh) I'm going home.

The boys stopped and turned to him.

Boys: wait no-

Baji: hey Hana!

Takemitchy: Hana? Is that a nickname?.

Baji: well... yeah, do you like it?.. i just thought it suit you cuz flowers are beautiful and so you are..

Takemitchy POV:

I'm speechless because of what baji-kun said..i looked down and suddenly laughed..

All: ...(///////) 'he's laugh is beatiful..'

Takemitchi: i- (i laughed..i fucking laughed..after a long time) i-i'm going home..

Chifuyu: wait that fast?

Takemitchi: y-yeah..i remembered i have to do something.(shit that's so embarrassing i just laughed because of that..)

Chifuyu: come on takemitchiiii stay longer🥺

Takemitchi: i-..fine.

Boys(except draken and mitsuya of course): yeeyy!

After staying longer with them takemitchi asked chifuyu if they or he could go home now. Chifuyu said yes but takemitchi needs to go home alone because chifuyu needs to stay there.

Takemitchi: i'll go now.

Boys:okay!be careful!

Mikey: be careful my future wife!❤️

Btw they all exchanged contact okay?so shuttup.djk.

Takemitchi:yeah whatever mikey.

Baji:be careful my hana^^

Takemitchi: tch..bye.

Takemitchi POV:

While walking on the street i was thinking about what i just did earlier its very embarassing.(///)

I got home and locked all my doors then i heard a sound that came out from my phone i checked it and saw a bunch of messages from the boys earlier.

I checked baji's message first.

Baji
: hey Hana its me your future husband baji keisuke.
:did you got home safely?
: Hana you're not replying are you okay?
:hey

Takemitchi:
:Ah i just got home.
:Sorry  if i made you worry.
:goodnight.

Then after that i checked mikey's messages

Mikey:
:hey my love?
:heyyyy
:are you mad at me😔
:im sorryyyy🥺🥺🥺🥺

   Takemitchi
:  mikey..you guys just met me and you're calling me that already?. And I'm not your boyfriend.
:goodnight.

Then i checked all the other messages(author is lazy)  and changed my clothes and slept.

Tbc..