3

Takemichi pov:

Me and hina are talking while walking until we reached the school gate outside the school.

T: Hina, where or what do you want to do?.

Hina: hmm 🤔, maybe we should go buy some ice-cream first, then after that, woukd you like to accompany me to the store?

T: Sure.

Then we walked and walked until we find a ice-cream truck. We found tge ice-cream truck at a shrine (or should i say musashi shrine) the truck is parked there.

Hina: Mitchyyyyyyy! There's the ice-cream truck over there!

T: Can you just talk normaly without shouting?.

Hina:i- sorryyyyyyyy

T: sigh, let's just go.

Hina: yeyyyyyy! come onnnnn!

Hinata dragged me and ran towards the ice-cream truck, but while running we saw a bunch of poeple wearing the same clothes or more like uniforms,and i saw the boy that i bumped to earlier, but i ignored it since its clearly none of my business.

Chifuyu pov:

While listening to mikey tgat is explaining some shits, i saw takemitchybgetting dragged by a girl, i got jealous. My brain keeps asking, (is that his girlfriend?, is he already taken?, what if i dont have any chance?, what if-) then my thoughts got cut off because i felt someone tapped my shoulder, it was baji.

baji: are you okay? You're spacing out

Chifuyu : I'm good, just thinking about stuff

baji: ho~? what stuff? im curious

Chifuyu : its none of your concern

baji: meanie (insert pouting face)

i rolled my eyes then get back to listening to what mikey is saying

Takemichi pov:

Hina stopped running because duh you already know we're already at the e front of the truck🙄

T: what flavor do you want?. I'll pay for it.

Hina: e-eh? nonono I'll pay since you already agreed to go with me :)

T: no. shut up, i said I'll pay.

Hina: fineeeeee, may i have the strawberry cheesecake one?

T: sure i guess. I'll have the mint chocolate then.

:okay :) pls wait for a minute

i nodded. Then the man gave our ice-creams then ate it while walking. We reached tge store and i waited for hinata to come out.

Hina: mitchyyy sorry taking so longgggggg :(

T: its fine. Do you have somewhere else to go?.

Hina: ah, no im going home now

T: ah, I'll walk you home then, since its getting kinda late.

Hina: are you sure?

T: yeah.

Hina: okay then :)

then i walked hinata home and she thanked me for that and said 'see you tomorrow'. Then i nodded.

I started to walk home, then i feel like someone is following me so i stopped.

T: who are you?. What do you want?.

then he walked towards me shyly and his face is familiar.. it was Chifuyu.

T: You stalking me or something?.

Chifuyu: n-no, i j-just saw you walking alone thats why i approached you but im shy..

T: oh. don't do that again. i thought someone's stalking me.

Chifuyu: sorry.. then i bowed would you like to go home with me?

T: its good. Come on its getting late.

Chifuyu pov: my heart is pounding cuz i cant believe my crush is talking to me and even agreed to go home together, my face is heating up i can feel it but i tried to calm down.

it was silent until takemichi talked.

T: this is my stop. thanks for walking with me i guess?. see you.

Chifuyu: i- waittt..

t: yeah?.

Chifuyu: w-well do you mind if i get your number?..

t:.. sure i guess?. Here.

He gave me a paper that has his number on it.I blushed because i wasn't expecting him to give it to me..

Chifuyu: thank you.. goodnight :)

t: yeah. gn.

still cold but I'll make sure to make you happy..

ehe~ t. b. c

uwu

sorry if the story is not good hehe lutang kase si author sge bye ser you sa next chap