The Vessel Becomes A Player

Chapter 1: The Vessel Becomes A Player

"each chapter is a new song that I recommend. It is your choice to not listen. I respect that :] Current song playing is 'Vibrant Eyes' by CG5" -Jae

Also i might put random sentences to make sure yall are having fun and paying attention to the story, the sentence will have °˙°˙ on it :D

{2st P.O.V}

          You finally downloaded the chapter two of deltarune. You where excited to play it! You had a save file from chapter 1. You decide to to use it to continue chapter 2. You already defeated Jevil so you where exited to see a new boss.

You and the whole fandom has been waiting 3 years for the chapter arrive. Even if it's been years. You still remember the plot and characters.

You opened chapter 2 and hear a strange laugh. "Kinda sounds like a weird woman laughing or man trying to sound fancy.."

You skipped the legend introduction. You then select your previous save file to play chapter 2.

Suddenly..!

Your laptops screen went black. You thought it was fully charged. It was. The charger is plugged in.

"Oh come on you potato muffin fucking laptop don't crash on such a important time this!" You shook your laptop violently.

As you stopped you decided to get up and get the water bottle near you. As you stretched your hand out...

Your body went limp. Your vision was blurry...

"The fuck..? Am I low on sugar or some shit- WAIT IS THIS THE LAPTOPS REVENGE BECAUSE I SHOOK IT?! LAPTOP IM SORRY PLEASE I-"

You blinked and opened your eyes to see you're in a weird place... Or void? It was a place where you couldn't move... You could only see...

"Wait... Isn't this... The deltarune's intro screen..? With the vessel creation thing?"

You thought to yourself. You tried to shout. Your cried for help.

*No one came.

A voice said. It wasn't really a voice though, it was like. A text on a screen. But, you could hear it somehow? You heard the voice continue.

*Your determination is incompatible with your current vessel. Do you wish to have your own vessel?

(Picking "yes" would cause a major seizure during the separation of your vessel "Kris", and they will earn their own soul. And their own freedom. You will still have control of the game. But so will they...)

(Picking "no" would a keep you in "Kris's" body. But, sometimes your vessel may collapse out of nowhere. That, you will have no control of. Your vessel may never be awake ever again after collapsing.)

You have only one chance to choose.

Yes                                                   ♥                                                 No

You where unaware of what you where getting into... You didnt think the game would suck you in the computer like this. You didn't have to point, or command your soul to move left or right out loud. It was already where you want it to be.

*You picked yes. Is this your final answer Y/n?

Yes ♥                                                                                                   No