𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯

A/N: This is going to be my first time writing a story and since i don't have any followers i hope readers will somehow find this and enjoy it. 

When you woke up, you were greeted by Sebastian and Oliver. They were both standing next to your bed, you were surprised and  grabbed the pillow you were cuddling and was about to throw it at them, when Seb threw it away. You gave him a pissed look. "What do u both want? "You asked with an annoyed tone. 

"So um.....mom and dad wanted to take Mateo on a trip to Korea" Oliver  said. "And mom wanted us to ask you if i wanted to move in with us and 5 other people until mom, dad and Mateo come back, what do u say?" Sebastian added.

"When will they come back?" You questioned. "Their not sure yet" Oliver responded. "So what do u say?" they both asked at the same time in sync. "Mmhhh......Ok why not". "Yeh? Ok ill let manager Ty know"

The next day you started packing things that u needed until your parents and little brother come back. You were exited about moving just because you only ever had female friends and never really met males that are interested with being friends with you.

"Y/N HURRY UP WERE LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES!!"  Sebastian yells out. "OK, IM GONNA GO GET READY NOW THEN!" You take a shower and did your skin routine and changed into this-

 "OK, IM GONNA GO GET READY NOW THEN!" You take a shower and did your skin routine and changed into this-

All your bags were already in the car, so you said bye to your parents and little brother. You got in the car and waved them goodbye. You put on some music and put on your ear pods and fell asleep. You get waked up by your eldest brother Oliver. "Y/N, were here...wake up. "Since me and Sebastian carried your bags into the car now you carry it by yourself " He said cheekily. 

You give him an angry face and got out of the car. You got your bags and they were heavier than you thought. As you struggle getting you bags inside, you dropped one of the luggage's you were carrying, when you were about to pick it up, you saw a hand and stopped you looked up and saw a familiar face you've seen in your brothers Instagram.

 "Hey you must be Y/N, Seb and Oli's little sister." The man said "Yep that's me", "And you are?"You asked the man"Ohh, im Ryan" He responded. "Well thanks Ryan for helping me out" You thanked him.

You were about to take your luggage from Ryan when he just kept walking with it, so you followed him. You followed him into the living room where everyone else was. You start to introduce yourself to the members. One by one you start finding out what their names were, Darren, Justine, Kane, and the other 2 being the ones you found attractive, Ryan he seemed so mysterious which made you think about him a lot and he was the one that helped you and the other being Regie, Regie seemed really hot and sexy they way his body and face just looks, you liked it. 

"Ok Y/N lets get you to your room" Oliver said putting is hands together. "Oliver ill help you with her bags" Ryan added standing up grabbing one of the bags. "Ok great, thanks man"

As you guys were leaving u caught eyes with Regei, the way he looked at you was so intimidating he even had a little smile. You blushed and kept on walking "what was that about" You say in your head.

When you finally get to your room, your brother then excuses himself to use the bathroom and asked Ryan to fill you in for what they were going to do tomorrow. He told You that they were going to film a YouTube video and go out for dinner. when you were listening to him talk , you just admired his eyes and shook your head yes when he was done talking.

Ryan: Im pretty sure your coming with us to go dinner i mean your gonna be basically living with us.

He says goodnight to you with a smile and closes the door, and once he did u looked at yourself and the vanity tables mirror and realized that you were blushing. "Do you think he noticed" You asked yourself...."eh".

you got up and changed into your pajamas-

You laid your head on the pillow and fell fast asleep

You laid your head on the pillow and fell fast asleep. While Ryan walks downstairs Regie comes up to him and asked which room you were staying at. Ryan pointed to your room and walked away. Regie goes upstairs and opens the door and look at you sleeping. He smirks and giggled"Damn shes cute" He whispered and closes the door. Everyone was fast asleep and it was now quiet in the house.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎

A/N: If anyone did read this, hoped you enjoyed the first one, i will try to make a new chapter each day. So ye. please feel free to leave any feedback. :) <33