𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘺

A/N: Sorry for taking a long time i was just busy but this will be a very detailed chapter and a long one too buts hope you guys like it<3

Ryans POV

Why the hell does she have to have her hand on Justin's thighs, I hated the fact that I didn't sit in the middle, maybe if I did Y/N would've had her hand on my thighs. I asked Y/N what she was trying to show Justin. "It's an edit of you and Justin actually," she said as she took her hand of Justin's thighs and showed me the edit. I didn't care about the edit, I cared about the fact that her hands were now not on Justin's thighs. Once we got to the beach and parked, Y/N bolted out of the car, running towards the water leaving her bag behind. I saw Seb was about to grab her bag, so I ran up and just grabbed it. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I walked towards Y/N, I guess they didn't expect me to do something like that. Y/N was crouching down playing with the water with her hands like a kid. Cute. I thought. "Y/N!" I called out to her while running towards her, she got up and turned around facing me. I tripped over some small log and accidentally pushed her onto the water, it's a good thing I didn't get her bag wet but....Y/N and I were both wet. Her shirt was gripped onto her body, revealing her hourglass body (Idk what's it called, but you know when u have a shirt ad you go into the pool and when you get out your shirt is stuck onto your body not stuck but it's sticking to your body. Ugh, whatever you know what I mean). Wow, Y/N's really hot but cute. I thought to myself. The boys started running towards us laughing. "Bro how dumb, HAHAHA!!" Justin says dying of laughter. We both got changed and Y/N's two-piece was um....Very cute but her body-

Y/N's POV:

I got changed since I was already wet, but that's the second time that happened to us, is this a sign. You wish Y/N, do you think your feelings matter to Ryan, hahaha.....and if they do. ARGHHHHH, you said to yourself. Everyone already got changed and so did Ryan. I hope Ryan likes my swimsuit, I specifically picked this two-piece to impress him, which I hope I did. I walked up to the water and went in, I stayed there thinking about what happened. "That was quite romantic..." I whispered "I agree" You turned around in surprise at the person that said that. It was Ryan....."You thought that was romantic?" I asked him getting closer to his face "Was it not?" He responded, to be honest, I was surprised he just said that. Do you think he likes me? I thought to myself. You know it's now or never, "Ryan," I said in a soft tone "Yeah?" He said as turning his head towards me with the cutest smile. "I've been holding this back for a while now but, I think you're a very kind good looking person, I have feelings for yo-" Bro I didn't even get to finish but of course them mob have to disturb me now it's gonna be awkward since I didn't even get to finish.

Ryan's POV

"I've been holding this back for a while now but, I think you're a very kind good looking person, I-" She was about to finish but the others just have to but in "What are you guys talking about?" Kane asks walking like a penguin towards us "O-oh ju -just about the you know, the sunset" Y/N said, Y/N what kind of excuse is that. "What sunset?" Kane askes pointing at where the suns suppose to be, but the sunset wasn't even out yet. "Oh, um I gotta go get something from my bag" She took 1 step and turned around asking where I put her bag. Dang, she looked even cute embarrassed "It's in the car" I answered, she then walked away and Kane decided to go back with the other boys who were playing chicken fights. Was she gonna say she liked me or that I should stay away from her since I fell on her 2 times. It makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it. Imma just confess once we get home if it's making me think this much and act like this.

2nd persons POV:

You pretended like you grabbed something from your bag since you didn't want to be there anymore. On your way to the other boys who were playing chicken fights, you thought about that moment when Ryan was gonna find out you liked him, you start laughing at yourself thinking how dumb you are. The boys noticed and gave you a weird 'are you ok?' kinda face. You watched Kane and Darren verse, Oliver and Seb, you cheered for both teams laughing at how stupid they looked. Darren makes eye contact with you so you point at him and start laughing causing him to be pushed down my Seb. "Ayeeeee, Darren you suck bro, hahaha" Sebastian started celebrating with Oli jumping up and down in the water like children, "That ain't fair bro Y/N was laughing at me AND SHE WAS POINTING AT ME TOO BROO!" Darren tried complaining "Nah bro you just suck," Kane says as he pushes Darren into the water which made you laugh even harder. "Ok then if it's that funny. Y/N I dare you to play against Seb" Darren says pointing at you with a funny angry face (The face he makes when the other members make fun of him) "Ok. Bet if I win you have to buy the wholeee group Booba" You said in confidence standing up. By this time Ryans already watching you guys. "But if you lose, then you buy the whole group Booba" Darren responded. "Ok, but who am I gonna go on?" You ask "Mhmm since you're so confident. Ryan" Your blood ran cold when Darren said he wanted you to go on Ryan which you were happy about but nervous about since you embarrassed yourself in front of him. Before you could even disagree, Darren says no take-backs. "And Seb will go on me," Darren says. You and Ryan start preparing for the fight, you start getting on Ryan's shoulders, you were hanging out slightly so Ryan jumps and your badussy grinds on Ryan's neck (What is wrong with me...) But Ryan just acted as nothing happened, but you on the other hand started blushing like crazy. "Y/N why are you blushing so much? That's sus since your on Ryan..." Darren says carrying Seb on his shoulders. The fight starts and you and Ryan easily defeat Sebastian and Darren. "HAHA. Ok guys Darren's buying us Booba!!" You start celebrating while still being on Ryan. 

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎