Part1:Lost

Evebelle’s pov :

I opened my eyes weakly seeing a strange place and When I tried to wake up I couldn’t, It’s kairoseki. Suddenly I had a flashback...  Ace, my brother he was almost everything to me, he died! Oh no I can’t believe it It hurts... My heart is heavy and tears can’t stop dropping I wish that it was a nightmare but it can’t be so because it’s too painful inside. I widen my eyes when I remembered Luffy where’s he why can’t I see him anywhere “what do you did to him asshole!!”I cried to the man , I was brought here by two men that’s the only thing that I know about my situation . “hey she’s awake !” the first one says “I asked you a question! Respond, It’s an order” I shouted at him “we was ordered to bring you here and until our boss comes we can’t answer anything or help with anything , sorry” another man affirmed politely “who is your boss?” I asked curiously the same man with the scar on his face says“he’s-“ but his mate cuts him rudely “we shouldn’t respond to any question” I knew It was useless to keep asking them so I stayed calm until their brat master comes , I’m feeling the kairoseki handcuffs weakens me so I felt asleep again with tears covering my cheeks .

Timeskip                                          

I’m feeling tired pain Is all over my body to the point that I can’t feel my knees , I tried to open my eyes to see the man In front of me but I couldn’t , I can feel his aura , It’s strong enough to make me shiver I can hear his storm-like voice saying “remove the handcuffs now, why is she in this situation , I ordered to give her the necessary medical care” “B-Boss , at first , she kept hitting the walls and destroying the place so we was obligated to rope her because she was hurting herself , the doctor of the ship came and healed her wounds” the guy says while removing the handcuffs from my hands and I kneeled weakly on the ground, I start to open my eyes to see the man who is supposed to be the boss and I was totally shocked my mouths widens from surprise I feel my heart beating fast and my body trembling I don’t know If It’s fear or shock the strongest man In the world ! the father of my captain and brother “Monkey D.Dragon” Is standing In front of me “a-a-a.., ace ..! where is he ? he’ll come !! you saved him ! right ? please say yes , I said crying and standing” Dragon stared at me and said “you’re an adult you shouldn’t cry in that way , Ace died and left a great honor behind him . For now , you’ll stay with the revolutionaries” “And my captain ! Is he okay ? where is he ? don’t say-“ I asked fearly “he’s okay” he answered taking my hand pulling me behind him .

Dragon ordered a man to take me to “the others” there was 3 people there a blond man with a scar on his left eye , a girl with brown hair and .. OMG ! this is Robin my crewmate ! I swear if I could jump from happiness I would do so

Third person’s pov

Evebelle runs towards her crewmate and hugs her as she starts crying “R-R-Robin, Ace died ! I couldn’t protect him it’s painful , I can’t find luffy anywhere I don’t have any friend of mine to talk to him ! It happened again! One of my brothers died In front of me and I couldn’t do anything but crying I’m useless I want to die , why have I to hold all this pain of the death of my brothers at first sabo , and now , ace is gone forever , they promised to stay by my side but they went , They’ll never come back for me to protect me , I just want to go to them , I want to die , I want them by my side please Robin kill me, It’s hell , It hurts , It really hurts –“ the blond man got out of the room running and the brown haired girl followed him “Stop it Evebelle ! you still have Luffy and us your world isn’t empty me , Luffy , Zoro , Nami , Sanji , Usopp , Chopper , Franky and Brook we’re all with you , we’re your Nakama we’ll protect you and you’ll protect us we’ll live together and release our dreams together ! your dream is to write about our adventure , “the adventure of the future pirate king” as you said before ! don’t you remember ? Don’t cry “ robin said wiping away the poor girl’s tears .

-

“____ ! ____! Wait for me ! where are you going ! “ the brown haired girl yelled

“Leave me alone please -----” ____ said

____’s pov

The blondish take a note and started writing: “Ace .. Today I saw our little sister Evebelle she has grown I recognized her hardly , She’s beautiful now , she’s a women even If she’s just 16 years old , I know that you hated seeing her crying , me too , her tears still driving me crazy , but what should I do If I was the reason why she’s crying , It breaks my heart into pieces , she said that she want to die ! yes , a girl at her age should think of what she must wear on a party she shouldn’t hope dying , I want to hug her , to let her sleep in my arms ! but with any right ? I’m the one who left her alone for ten years , I’m the one who left her crying day and night over my grave while I’m alive , yes I’m that brat who left her holding all the pain alone , I’m the stupid who breaks his promises, Ace I’m confused what should I do ? I want to wipe away her tears that you’re also responsible of them! After your death we’re all lost . your brother SABO”