part2:A lifetime

Evebelle's pov

I stand up with Robin « where can I stay ? I don't have a personal room the guy said that I have to wait until we come to the base" I said making a sad face "well, there are some rooms for two persons you can ask the chief of staff on the ship, he's named "derich" you can find him In his office" Robin affirmed . "Ah! Okay thank you I'm tired , I should have a rest" I responded leaving "heh, you're always tired"Robin murmures .

Hell! Where Am I , maybe I have to ask somebody about the chief of staff of the ship "hey you !" I shouted at a man walking in the hall "where is the chief of staff?" I asked "The chief of staff ? you mean the 2nd man In the revolutionaries? ".

Hmm I do-" he cuts me "he is in that office, follow me please" he says "okay" I murmured , the man opened the door as I saw the Blondish one writing on his desk " Master , this girl is searching for you and I brought her here, can I go now?" the guy says politely "ah yes you can" The blondish affirmed he looked shocked like that he has seen a ghost then he says pretending a happy face "Why the famous Eva Is here ? "  I smiled a weak smile "Eva" that's my Nickname My brothers call me so, I didn't hear it long time ago that brings memories "Hey! You're the strange guy from the other room you ran away A little while ago, well, my friend Robin told me that you're the chief of staff on the ship so you can help me finding a room!" I whisper "Ah! You had a misunderstood , I'm not the chief of staff on the ship, I'm the revolutionaries chief of staff, the blond talks bowing his head ,I have two beds In my room you can stay there, anyway, there is no other room with two beds" that guy is crazy how can I sleep with a man I just met in the same room but I feel comforted with him he give me the peace I don't know why but he's familiar to me I think that I met him somewhere and I haven't the choice so I agreed about his suggestion "so can you show me the room ! I'm really tired and I want to sleep, please chief of staff - san !!!" I begged him Impatiently "you don't have to beg like a child , follow me!" he responded kindly , the blondish was walking silently with me behind him , he's cute even If he's the 2nd man in the strongest army In the world , suddenly , he opened a door of a room with a big library , a desk , and two beds , the room Is good looking with those harmonic colors expressing a good taste , the desk Is unwrapped , I can see many papers on it with some books and just at corner there is a chair with a little table "Ah, It's a beautiful room" I say smiling to the kind one next to me "thank you for the compliment , I'm happy that you like It, the blond respond, here are the keys you can sleep on that bed on the left" "thank you" I answered "well, belle , I must go now take your time in the room" he said and left . I locked the door than sweat dropped on my new bed.

____'s pov :

That girl is driving me crazy , how can she accept such a suggestion from a strange man , at least , she have to think for some time and then , answer But  anyway I'm happy she's with me so I can keep an eye on her , I'll tell her about my identity nearly as I can , I know that's hard , but it's the only thing that I can do for her right now , I'll let her take a rest , she's just a big child , Innocent , cute , impatient , timid and strong .

Timeskip                              

Evebelle's pov                   

I opened my eyes slowly to see the wall next to me , I slept 7 hours it's 3.00 AM and the blondish isn't here , so I wake up and walk to the desk , I know It's a personal thing and I shouldn't be here but my curiosity is stronger than my conscience , I took the book in my hands and looked in , It seems non-completed , the title is .. "Letters to my siblings" wow a great name he should be the writer of this book when I opened It I heard the door opening so I throw away the book and sit on my bed with violence , the blondish enters the room "hey! I thought that you won't come staff-san!!"I shouted , the exhausted one smirked at me and said"why aren't you asleep It's late" "well, I slept enough today , by the way the book on the desk did you write It?" I asked him "did you read It????", the blond yelled on me then he takes the book and  puts It it the library before locking it hardly , "N-No , I muttered feeling my eyes watering , I just liked the title , I'm so sorry I shouldn't touch your objects ,it's a personal thing , it all my fault , I shouldn't come here bothering you , If you're feeling discomfort I ca-" the man cuts me "No , You're not bothering me , I'm sorry if I scared you , It's just a book , and it's not completed , so when I complete It you'll be the first reader , okay ? Don't make that sad face!" I smiled at him "hey staff-san you look exhausted have a rest" "No, I have some work to complete, and then I can take a rest, and tomorrow we have a meeting with the master and some of the other leaders so you have to come If you're staying here for 2 years"he affirmed "I don't mind it, but are you really the 2nd most powerful one in the revolutionaries after dragon? " I asked "well, Dragon san saved my life, that's why I owe him, he also helped me to be strong enough to be his right-hand man" the blondish smiled gracefully at me and continues "what about you, how could you go alone to the marine ford?" I looked at him sadly "a long story, I don't want to talk about this now, I saw Ace dying In front of me, I loved him and I haven't the time to confess... that's miserable right?!" the blond man caressed my hair "why that sad face ? Ace left behind him a great honor, you have to be proud of him, we'll go to his grave nearly, does that make you happy?" "you remind me of someone staffs' san , anyway , he's dead , talking about him really hurts me so go complete your work and let's talk the morning I want to sleep" I said yawning , staff san chuckled then went to his desk , I just talked to him for 5 minutes but it was a lifetime for me.