The Dinner

The drive was of 2 hrs
She was sleeping in Anubhav's arms all the way . And Anubhav was busy adoring his lady love and scolding the driver as he wasn' t focusing on the road and was busy looking at the loving couple.

She was home. As woke her up .

She went inside opened the house with the spare key. Where Ammi was look at the TV with tears rolling down her cheeks . She seemed to have been crying a lot today.

Hm: ammi

Am: Haseena kaha thi tu aur yeh reporters kya keh rahe hai.

Hm: ammi , wo yeh sab humara ek plan tha. Aur pata hai hum Toni aur Rahul se mile aur hum sab dinner pe jaa rahe hai.

Am: kabhi nahi sudhregi naa tu . Main tujhse baat nahin kar rahi.

Hm: accha thik hai chaliye hum dono sirf hum dono kahi chalte hai . Ummmm...    Restaurant chalte hai.

Am: main tere saath nahi jaa rahi . Ek kaam kar main apni kuch saheliyon ke saath shopping pe jaati hoon aur restaurant aur fir mandir

Hm: ha ha thik hai ammi aap jaiye . Hum driver ko call kar dete hai restaurant ka table book kar dete hai thik hai.

Am: sirf itne se kaam nahi banega main movie bhi dekhungi aur .......

Hm: acha acha thik hai main driver ko keh dungi aap use apne sare plans bata dena wo sari bookings kar dega.

Am: hao thik hai lekin Deepak ko bulana .

Hm: ha thik hai . Aap bigarte jaa rahi ho. Lekin bahar ka jyada nahi khana aur........................

Am: ha meri maa main samaj gayi.

Hm:hmmm

After that Hm called the driver Deepak and asked him to take ammi to places she wants to visit.

After sometime when Ammi left . Hm got a call from Toni that there at the restaurant.

To: Where the heck are you??

Hm: some where nearby

To: I'll wait for two minutes

(Hm took the car keys and rushed out she decided to book Ammi's table in such a restaurant that she never gets caught cuz they were going to discuss the biggest secret of their lives.)

(She also made sure that none of mpt members are present nearby but about As she had to make sure he is safe and he stays alive. )

Hm was in the car slwjen she called As.

Hm: Hello

As: hello , priye kya baat hai aaj aapne hume call kiya kahi date par jana hai kya . Kyuki hum apne dost ki engagement party mein jaa rahe aap bhi chaliye naa.

Hm: hum jarur chalte par aaj nahi kahi jaane ka man nahi kar raha hum bahut thak chuke hai . Waise kaha hai ye party??

As: Ye Jeevan Resort mein hai.

(Hm took a deep breath as his resort was in the east and her restaurant was in west they were very far and if one wants to get there they have to travel for atleast 2 hrs.)

Hm: accha thik hai hume bahut neend aa rahi hai hum rakhte hai . Bye.

As: thik hai priye. I love you❤️❤️

Hm: I love you too.

(As smiled . Bcuz he had been waiting for this day for a very long time .)