Evilness

Hm rushes to her car .

She heads towards the hospital . Where her mom is there it's almost a 5 hour drive .  Firstly the guards didn't allowed but the security head Hardik whom she calls Happy because he was the one who use to make her laugh in trouble some situations came . He allowed her she went towards her mom .

Hm: mom! Aap aise soi hi rahogi aapko zara sa bhi ides hai mujhpe kya beet rahi hai. Plese wake up.

Flashback:

Haseena just got to know the truth

Hm: humari zindagi ek jhoot thi.

Mom: nahi koi jhoot nahi tha. Tumhe pata hai jab tum or Ermosa paida hui to na mai na bahut khush thi par phir tumhe mujhse dur jana pada . Lekin phir bhi tumne mujhe yeh kabhi mahsus nahi hone diya ki mai koi paraya hoon . Tumne to wo sab kiya jo ek aam baccha nahi karta hai.
Tum to best ho.

Hm: yup! I m the best. And I know I can live as a daughter of both my mom's.

Flashback ends

Hm: she chuckled slightly . Mom you know I love you to moon and back .

She was going out when she saw one of Ermosa's men bribing the cyber expert who came to fix the cameras. As it were to be checked in every 6 months.

She was wondering what was that for??

When she heard the man saying

Man: kaam ho jayega a Saheb

When the message flashed across her face . She had a intuition . But she wasn't sure what was that for . She unlocked her phone and saw the message again.

Message:

What if the main character of a story sacrifices itself for the life of the side ones . What will the king be left with ?? Nothing right? Or what if I steal the best gift the king ever recieved from the Earth. What if that's the king's only belongings on the Earth. Think Sister think.

Hm: manana padega Ermosa kya plan banaya hai.

Tum sabko apni baaton mein uljha sakti ho. Tum property ke liye pehle Mom ki jaan logi. Aur kyunki mein Mom se milne gayi thi isliye sabko lagega ki mom ko maine maara hai. Aur dad wo king hai tum pakka mom ko kuch karogi aur dad ke liye unki sabse important chiz mom hai . Aur agar tumne mom ko maar ke mujhe fasaya to phir dad mujhse badla lene ke liye ammi ko marenge air shayad phir MPT ko bhi. Aur wo honge side character aur yeh to pakka hai ki unko bachane ke liye mein apni jaan khushi khushi de dungi.

Hm in mind: God Ermosaaa!

She rushed towards her car when Anubhav called her

As: aap kab tak ghar aa rahi hai.
Hume kuch thik sa nahi lag raha hai .

Hm: hum pohoch rahe hai thodi der mein .

As: hmm

Hm: agar hum aap se kabhi door chale gaye .

As didn't let her finish .

As: aage kuch bolne ka sochiye ga bhi mat. Hum agle saat janam tak aapko apna haath chodne nahi denge samjhi

Hm: yes I love you 3000.

As: Iron Man Fan.

Hm chuckled

She was in the car when the news flashed across Anubhav. He was startled . He said aap jald se jald ghar aa jaiye hum har chiz ka upay kar denge . She heard thet some nuisance is going on in her car and the news is on .

Hm: Thik hai

She hung up the call.

She opened news on her phone just to that a shock is over there . She understood that her dearest sister has executed her plan .

She was hurrying back home when a truck smashed her car.

After 2 hours

In Haseena's house.

As was still there.

He recieved a call

Constable: ..............

Earth slipped under his feet.

As: aapka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai kya Shreeman . Had mein rahiye aap . Warna hum aapka samnantaran kisi dur desh mein kar denge.

Constable: sir kar dijiyega par aap abhi ke liye jaldi se downtown waale bridge par aa jaiye.

He rushed .

When Karishma was at her house and received a phone call from Iqbaal.

Iq: apne ghar ka Tv jaldi se on kijiye.

Ks : kaa hua ab isko. Pushpa ji zar TV to on kariye .

Pu: kya zamaana aa gaya hai ab saas bhi apne bahu se order le rahi hai . Humare Lalla ke to bhaag hi phoot gaye !!!!!!!!?

Ks: ek minute Tv on karne mein aapka lalla kaha se aagaya .

Meanwhile Iqbaal on phone

Iq: Tv on kijiye Tv. Baad mein lad lena

Ks : ek to iska Tv kar rahe hai tv on .

Pushpa ji switched on the tv

In the Thana:

( Only Ss and Cc is there.)

Iq: aap log jaldi se Tv on kijiye.

They switched on the Television.

Reporter: Haseena Malik is no more.

That's it for today.

Please comment about the part.

And if you want something else in the upcoming parts then comment below

And please increase the trp . Watch Madam Sir only on Sab TV.
Time - 7:30