𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗲

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳, 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 & 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗿 & 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟳+

𝟮𝟱𝟴𝟰 𝘄𝗰, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 :)

trevor wasn't sure when the obsession started, he wasn't even aware of when he realized he had become smitten over the girl. he just knew that he was head over heels for her.

although, if you were to tell the six year old boy that he would be in love with his best friend that he met on the playground, who also happened to be his neighbor, he would've never believed you. i'm fact, the young boy at the time would have simply gagged & screamed 'cooties!'

but that wasn't the case now. no, that wasn't the case at all.

as the years went by, trevor grew more & more attached to y/n. he always needed to be by her side to calm himself down, always needed to wear her precious little friendship bracelets that she would make for him, all because that was how she showed her affection.

precious.

the most accurate way to describe the young girl. innocent & precious.

he would spend most of his nights, laying in his bed after y/n went home or after coming from her house, feeling an empty void in his chest. right in the center where his heart lay.

he always knew he felt a strong attraction to her, there was no denying it or lying about it on his behalf. but it was seventh grade when he realized that he loves her a different way than he did when he was in kindergarten.

he would blush when she tucked back a strand of her hair, looking up to meet his gaze with her silly one while they laughed at their lunch table. only them.

he would get flustered when she made a new bracelet for him, feeling as though she knew every single thing about the boy. she knew what colors to make the fabric, what style to make it to fit his wrist perfectly. how tight to form it & what design to put.

he would nearly pass out when she'd reach for his hand when they were laying together on his couch, watching a horror movie they knew they weren't supposed to be watching.

his face turning a beautiful shade of red when they would be in his room, blasting the radio & she would climb onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck & singing along to the music with her eyes closed as her body sway.

he knew at that moment that he was fucked because he was now aware that he was deeply in love with his best friend.

it never phased him before, because he was always told that boys & girls can just be friends. that's what he always believed up until he saw y/n in a new light. he cursed himself for thinking of her that way because he knew she didn't reciprocate those feelings.

but those feelings gave him that dopey adrenaline that kept him going everyday. her whole being gave him motivation.

& in tenth grade, trevor hated himself even more, because that was the year that y/n... grew.