𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼'𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝘅 (𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹), 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟳+

𝟭𝟯𝟯𝟭 𝘄𝗰, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱

trevor lightly groaned & shifted in his sleep, hugging his pillow to himself, safe & sound.
y/n paused, not wanting to wake him up as she pulled her pants up, straightening out her shirt before grabbing her shoes & heading towards the boys window.

she fiddled with the lock before pulling it up, her body was half way out of the house-

"y/n/n?" she heard trevor tiredly mumble. she closed her eyes & sighed, frozen in her spot.
"what the hell are you doing?"

she didn't have to turn around to know that he was upset. the tone in his voice gave it away, on his behalf. she cursed to herself & gathered up enough energy to pull herself back into his room.

"s'fucking four o'clock in the morning." he complained. she turned around very hesitantly, not wanting to go through the same cycle.

"i need to go home." she simply said, as though there wasn't a problem. she's a very nonchalant person, & that's probably what attracted trevor. because nonchalant is the last word to describe him.

"very funny." he said with an emotionless face.
he sat up & stared at her as she fiddled with her pockets, rolling her eyes.

"yeah, well everything is a joke to you-"

"-you've gotta be kidding me, right?" he interrupted.

y/n shook her head as she stared at him, bewildered at the guy in front of her. she should've know better than to put herself in this situation. again.

"i can't fucking believe you right now... no i can't believe you ever." trevor got up from his bed to be face to face with her, although there was a small space blocking them from each other.

"trevor i honestly don't feel like arguing, i need to go home." she said, glancing at the digital clock by his bed. trevor shook his head, pursing his lips to stop himself from getting too emotional with her, quickly blinking away the feeling of water in his eyes.

"bye..." she said, noticing that he wasn't saying anything, just staring at her with a strange look on his face. she turned around & headed for his opened window again-

"you always do this..." trevor grumbled. he crossed his arms & waited for her to turn back around.

this is exactly why y/n hated going home with him.

they were friends, then one night when they were at a party, trevor would whisper in her ear to ask her if they should just head back to his place, the both of them too drunk so they would get one of their friends to drive them to his house.

they would hook up in his bedroom, y/n would sneak off in the early morning, & act like nothing ever happened.

although it confused trevor, this cycle went on a couple more times before he would start becoming emotional at the parties, getting drunk & then crying to her about how he wakes up & she's nowhere to be found.