Humping

So I was writing this bc I can't find any on Wattpad nor AO3, If you want me to continue writing let me know.

Sang-woo couldn't help but to look at the younger male taking is clothe off. "Ugh Sang-woo I wish to shower for real", Whined Ali as he take a piece of toilet paper and wets it. Sang-woo bit his lips seeing the boxer hug around Ali round bum.

Ali looks up in the mirror to see Sang-woo looking at him in a way he couldn't tell. "Uh Sir are you okay", he tilt his head a bit as he turn around, he saw the Korean male walk up to him making Ali go shy, looking up in a nervous manner.

"Good God", Sang-woo mumble under his breath before pushing Ali up the sink, Ali yelped as he put his hands on Sang-woo chest. "Wh-", Ali was cut of by Sang-woo grabbing his chin, forcing him to look up, only for him to look up innocently and making Sang-woo break.

He forced a kiss onto the younger male causing a whimper to slip out, Ali gripped his shirt as he kissed back. "Hmph", sound escaped Sang-woo before breaking the kiss. "Sang-woo", said Ali in a daze, he heard Sang-woo hum before he felt his neck attacked, "AH!~", Ali moaned out as Sang-woo chuckle as he trail his hand on his boxer, palming the younger male.

Sang-woo soon realized he couldn't do it infront of the bathroom so he pulled the other dark skin male in a bathroom stall. Pulling him on top seeing Ali eyes look up in so much love, he moan as Ali rolled up his hip, humping both of them, Sang-Woo gripped his hip as Ali head flung back, "Ah-ah~", he moan in such a gasp, Sang-woo pulled him back, holding on his hair, thrusting with the beautiful male.

A sob slipped out of Ali as he bury his head in Sang-woo neck. "Fuck", moan Sang-woo as he felt his climax come closer, he pulled Ali head back to see the male biting his lip, he looked down into to the dark nipple, leaning down he started sucking on, Ali cried out, begging for mercy, "SAAaaH~woo", he moan cumming in his boxer, making Sang-woo himself climax as well. Letting go of the younger male hair, causing him to drop on his chest, with shaking hand he grab his face giving him a sweet soft kiss.

At lunch

"I'm not lying! Stupid Triangle", whine the Squared as the Circle laughed, "I know because I caught these to girls going at it", Said Circle, "Omfg, these players are hella gross", said Squared in a whining tone, "YO IMAGE THE BOSS FAPPED TO THESE", yelled Triangle to annoy Square, "EW STOP", said Squared stomping off as Triangle laugh and Circle shook his head disappointed and grossed out.

Remember want me to update more if these, just vote and comment for more