Helping

Sup peeps, hope ya like.

Ali was innocent, but how innocent was he? To start off he didn't know what sex was, his parents never taught him and he was homeschooled so he never heard the word.

"Oh my gosh, it's not like  I've caught you having sex again", yelled Gi-hun in laughers, as Sang-woo hit Gi-hun on back of the head as Jun-ho glared at him.
Ali looked at them confused, "uh... what's sex?",  As the other three males looked at him, in hesitantion Sang-woo was prepared to word it, "Your parents didn't teach you the meaning?", interrupted Jun-ho as Ali tilt his head more confused.

"No", he responds with a small no looking at Sang-woo unpredictable look, "will when two people lo-", Sang-woo covered Gi-hun mouth, "Let's not worry about that now, and finish our drinks", Sang-woo said as Jun-ho and Gi-hun nod.

After two hours

Ali was and Sang-woo was chilling in a hotel, Ali started at the wall feeling Sang-woo breath on his neck, "Hyung", Ali said hopping Sang-woo was awake, "yes", he said, "um...about earlier", Ali mentioned as Sang-woo hummed.

"About sex?", He said making sure they were on the same topic, "Yea, what does it mean?",  Ali asked again turning around to stare at Sang-woo face. "Well damn, it's when two people who agree in just having pleasure in a inappropriate way with their body", Sang-woo explained the best he could.

"Sang-woo, can you show me instead, I'm still confused, like inappropriate as kissing?", The younger man said as Sang-woo swore on his life that Ali looked so cute, he wanted to mark the younger males dark smooth skin, and pull his hair until he sees Ali crying, he wanted to see Ali brown eyes water in tears as he'll gasp and beg mercy from his plump lips, having his nails dig on his back.

"Sang-woo are you okay?", Ali questions, "Are you sure you want to have sex?", Sang-woo asked for consent. "Yea", he mumble, just like that Sang-woo force a kiss on Ali, getting on top and pinning his wrist onto the bed.

"Mhm!", Was heard as Sang-woo grinded on Ali causing a sweet friction between them. Sang-woo broke the kiss breathing heavily as he goes down to Ali neck and starts sucking and biting on his dark skin, Ali squirms as a little whimpers slip.

Seconds later their closed was ripped, thrown on the floor and Ali ass in the air as his face was buried in the pillows as he sob, feeling Sang-woo three fingers jamming at his prostate, his legs shook and his knocked pales from gripping the sheets hard, he shove himself on his fingers, "AGH!~ AHH-AH~", Ali moan louder, he felt like he was going to cum but Sang-woo pulled his finger out.

Hearing a whine slip from the younger guy, Sang-woo grab the ointment a stroke his hard cock, before pushing in, he moan feeling the tight warm hole swallow him in. He started to thrust slowly but hard hearing every breath knock out of Ali body's, he soon pulled his hair hearing a broken sob slip.

"God~ you're so tight~ so warm it's like your body is meant to be mine to break~", Sang-woo said seeing more tears flow from Ali eyes as he only whimper, "Sa-AH~", Sang-woo thrusted harder and faster, pulling his hair more, enjoying what he saw.

"aaaAAAAHHH~", Ali moaned louder, begging for mercy as he felt to stretch, full with all Sang-woo cock deep in him, hitting his prostate on repeat knowing he couldn't cum because of Sang-woo grip, "PLEASE~ AH-AH-AAH!~", Sang-woo pounded harder as he lets go of Ali cock for him to cum, Ali body trembles and he fell on the pillow burying his face on it again, Sang-woo thrusted few more times before coming in Ali fuckable hole.

Sang-woo smirked happy for being Ali first, "Ali has passed out but Sang-woo couldn't leave him dirty, so he cleaned him up and asked for new bed sheets.

Next morning

Ali woke up with Sang-woo bringing him food, "Morning Ali", Sang-woo greeted with a smile, making Ali heart pound from joy, "Morning Hyung", he said, eating in silence on what Sang-woo gave him, "Sang-woo", "yes Ali?", Said Sang-woo, " I love you", Ali said nervous making Sang-woo look at him, he leaned a bit kissing him solfty on the lips, "I love you too", he said.

Hello peeps hope you enjoyed this, don't forget get to vote and comment.