Author's Note

Hey Readers. This is my first book on Abhigya and Preeran. So here are some points I would like to convey before you signup for this book.

1. This is not a Preeran fanfiction. By the time I got to know of Kundali Bhagya and watched it for the first time, it was their first marriage track, and I disliked it.

2. This work is a result of frustration on characters of female leads and male leads.

3. No hatred for the artists enacting the roles. With all due respect to them, dislike is only for the fictional characters.

4. Abhigya and Preeran are not endgames. The main plot is already fixed, not making them together.

5. Any particular scenes you want me to write, or any suggestions for depicting the emotions or scenes in a more appropriate manner are always welcome. I'm open to including few Preeran or Abhigya scenes, for their fans, in flashbacks. I would appreciate it if the scenes are demanded from the show to be explained to me, as I'm not a regular follower of the show.

6. There is no Pranbir in this fanfiction. I may write another story for them separately on demand.

7. Inline comments and thoughts are specifically expected.

I have tried something and designed a cover for the story. Any designers interested to design and contribute a design cover for the book are most welcome. It will be your own work and credited respectfully.

*****************

Also, check out my other books. Please, vote comment, and share them too, irrespective of the fandom, considering it as hard work.