Sea Of Grief

Same Night, Luthra Mansion.

"Karan, get married to Mahira and show that this middle girl has no place in your life"...

"I'm ready to marry Mahira in two days"...

"What are you saying, Karan..."

"Wish you a happy married life, Mr. and would be Mrs. Luthra,"...

All these words kept ringing in THE KARAN LUTHRA's ears. The more he wanted to get rid of these conversations, the more they kept popping up in his mind. Clutching his both ears, covering them with his palms, Karan fell with a thud on the floor, trying to stop these words from entering his ears as if they are coming from outside. But how can he stop those words that are played in his mind? Unstoppable tears flowing out from his eyes were they tears of pain or guilt???

It took him some time to recollect and comprehend the meaning of the conversation that occurred in the hospital, in a moment of heat, a while ago

It took him some time to recollect and comprehend the meaning of the conversation that occurred in the hospital, in a moment of heat, a while ago. And the realization hit him hard. He blamed Preeta for his father's condition in a fit of rage. And he felt guilty, for a fact, he knew, Preeta can never do it with his father. He knew, his father was more than just a father figure in her life. She respected and admired him, in this short time, as much as he did in his whole life. His father was her role model. In fact, inspiring stories of struggle times from his father's life, he got to know about them when his father and Preeta were indulged in those talks, during Daadi's treatment. Some of the precious moments of his life, his father shared them with her, even before he did it with his own children. And how could he even believe it when Mahira blamed Preeta for his father's condition. True it was Preeta who saw first, but it may be wrong...right???

And now, he has agreed to marry Mahira, and that girl seriously is clinging on to him, and not to mention, the never-ending support from his one only Kareena bua. True, he married her for revenge. Yet, a part of him knows, he married her because he couldn't see her getting married to anyone else. True, he wanted to let her know, their relationship meant nothing to him. Yet, he only knows, how much he wanted her to claim her rights in this relationship. In the process of hurting her, he was hurt too. He started acting in rage always, an add-on to his short-tempered nature. Each time, she came closer to him, he pushed her away more than before. And that boundary crossed on the day of his engagement. She did say, she did not want to stop his marriage, and it was Sameer and Shristi. His family did not believe her. And he couldn't let go of his ego, that his engagement to some other girl, had no effect on her. He wanted her to so badly be affected and also accept that. Maybe he would have let go of his ego and try to work on his relationship if she did that. But they got her arrested. And that day started the guilt.

He was not guilty when he sent her to jail. But the aftermath. The heated argument broke out between him and his brothers, Rishabh and Sameer.

 The heated argument broke out between him and his brothers, Rishabh and Sameer